Bills vs. Jags Playoff game | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bills vs. Jags Playoff game

Bortles is trying his best to give the game away! LOL

I knew it was going to be these two games. I will watch all Tannehill passes in these games again and will give you a breakdown.
Don't bother. Your question is more rhetorical anyways. Bad games by Tannehill are historically somebody else fault.

Case in point
Anyone would play a bad game if their line gave up 7 sacks too.

Don't bother. Your question is more rhetorical anyways. Bad games by Tannehill are historically somebody else fault.

Case in point

That's why they are called a football TEAM, bro. Acting like he is the reason they lost the games is just being disingenuous.

Case in point
Now if you say I’m biased, there’s really no point continuing this discussion. Keep believing that Blake Bortles is on the same level with Ryan Tannehill.

I knew it was going to be these two games. I will watch all Tannehill passes in these games again and will give you a breakdown.

Remember it has to be worst than Bortles today. Assuming he even completes a pass for a fair comparison. Lol!

One of the bad Tanehill games That sticks in my mind was the three pick game at home against the Titans a while back. That game was brutal.

Last edited:
Well that was a knock out. As in he actually looked like he got knocked out. Sucks to end your playoff game like that.

One of the bad Tanehill games That sticks in my mond was they three pick game at home agaisnt the Titans a while back. That game was brutal.
This was the one ending 38-3 or something, right? I think the first half of the 2014 Packers game, which Philbin ultimately lost, was one of the worst halves Tannehill had. He picked his game up in the 2nd half though.

This was the one ending 38-3 or something, right? I think the first half of the 2014 Packers game, which Philbin ultimately lost, was one of the worst halves Tannehill had. He picked his game up in the 2nd half though.

Yup. That was the one. Honestly felt so low leaving the stadium that day.

Now if you say I’m biased, there’s really no point continuing this discussion. Keep believing that Blake Bortles is on the same level with Ryan Tannehill.
I fought your notion that Tannehill is twice as good than Bortles. Don't change the argument.

And yes, you are biased.

What a ridiculous play by Jalen Ramsey.

Also, Ryan Tannehill isn't twice as good as Blake Bortles. He's like, at least five times as good as Blake Bortles.

That's why they are called a football TEAM, bro. Acting like he is the reason they lost the games is just being disingenuous.
Please stop that. You are one of the people who attributes wins to Tannehill. You are using win/loss as a Tannehill stat when it is convenient and if not it is a team game. Always been that way. In your eyes (and others) Tannehill has never ever done wrong ever. Every bad game, even the shittiest game by him, is the fault of the team.

This forum is doing that for the last 5 years. So spare me this TEAM stuff which has become a convenient and lousy excuse.

Back
Top Bottom