Billups vs. Wade | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Billups vs. Wade

Tough call but Id say Wade. They both make the players around them better in different ways but Wade could function better if he was the centerpiece of a team imo because hes a better 1-1 player. Billups is better when he can feed off an interior player who can find him for open jumpers.

I dont even believe this is a real question

You put Wade on the Pistons and they break the Bulls record for wins in a season

You put Billups on the Heat and we are a worse team

Wade is by FAR the better player

You got a PG vs a SG there not even the same type of player

But Im a pg myself, so Im going to go with the guy that runs the floor effectively Chauncy Billups...guys very clutch too

Alex22 said:
I dont even believe this is a real question

You put Wade on the Pistons and they break the Bulls record for wins in a season

You put Billups on the Heat and we are a worse team

Wade is by FAR the better player

More skilled players with more talents yes...but better player Hell No Man

Chauncy Billups is money dude just cause hes not averaging 27 ppg...he doesnt take nearly as many shots as wade dude. Watch some pistons game you'll see that they wouldnt trade the world for there star PG.

Buddwalk said:
More skilled players with more talents yes...but better player Hell No Man

Chauncy Billups is money dude just cause hes not averaging 27 ppg...he doesnt take nearly as many shots as wade dude. Watch some pistons game you'll see that they wouldnt trade the world for there star PG.
Your crazy bro. haha

I would say I would take Wade, since the roof is much higher with Wade, wade could become a Hall of Famer, Billups will be remembered as a darn good player, but I doubt he ever reaches hall of fame level.

I don't even know why you even ask. You know 99.9/100 will pick Wade.

well ok

anyone who votes for Chauncey, shoot yourself lol

Got damn at anybody who shoots 42fg%

chauncey was shooting 35% his first 6 years in the nba.

wade in highschool>>>>>>>billups during his years in boston, toronto,denver and minnisotta. LOL

Chauncey already pushing 30 and 5 yrs from now people will be like who? On the otherhand,Wade will be entering his prime.

WADE:
27PTS 7 AST 6 REBS 49.5% SHOOTING>>>>>>>>>>>>

BLLUPS:

18PTS 8 AST 3 REBS 41% SHOOTTING

^^^and this is supposedly billups' career year

Bottom line:
Dwayne Wade > Chauncey Billups

dob72 said:
well ok

anyone who votes for Chauncey, shoot yourself lol

Got damn at anybody who shoots 42fg%

chauncey was shooting 35% his first 6 years in the nba.

wade in highschool>>>>>>>billups during his years in boston, toronto,denver and minnisotta. LOL

Chauncey already pushing 30 and 5 yrs from now people will be like who? On the otherhand,Wade will be entering his prime.

WADE:
27PTS 7 AST 6 REBS 49.5% SHOOTING>>>>>>>>>>>>

BLLUPS:

18PTS 8 AST 3 REBS 41% SHOOTTING

^^^and this is supposedly billups' career year

Bottom line:
Dwayne Wade > Chauncey Billups

5 years from now billups could easily have 5 more nba titles under his belt while dwyane wade will still be fighting for his 1st. Please give me a break all anybody cares about anymore is stats...theres alot more important things then stats...the things billups does with out the ball in his hands...running the flood ect. are uncomparable...Go ahead ask wade, he'll tell you right out of his mouth hes not better then chauncy...this comparison is dumb anyway

compare billups with nash, kidd, and other pgs not a sg

Depends who the players around them are. Billups is a point gaurd who has the ability to shoot. While Wade is a shooting gaurd. However i believe that thier teams make them a better player also. Wade's got shaq and Billips has a great overall team with players everywhere. Since Wade has less help i'd go with Wade deff.

Buddwalk said:
5 years from now billups could easily have 5 more nba titles under his belt while dwyane wade will still be fighting for his 1st. Please give me a break all anybody cares about anymore is stats...theres alot more important things then stats...the things billups does with out the ball in his hands...running the flood ect. are uncomparable...Go ahead ask wade, he'll tell you right out of his mouth hes not better then chauncy...this comparison is dumb anyway

compare billups with nash, kidd, and other pgs not a sg

True it's not really a fair comparision they're 2 different positions. But i'd take both Kidd and Nash over Billups btw

MARINO1384 said:
True it's not really a fair comparision they're 2 different positions. But i'd take both Kidd and Nash over Billups btw

I'd take a couple pgs over billups actually...

Jason Kidd
Steve Nash
Chris Paul [Was my favorite player last year coming out of the draft]

Buddwalk said:
I'd take a couple pgs over billups actually...

Jason Kidd
Steve Nash
Chris Paul [Was my favorite player last year coming out of the draft]

Yeah. I think what makes Billups so good is his team. Not taking anything away from him because he is a great player but i think his teammates are the reason he has become a very good pro in Detriot and has not excelled with his past teams.

Back
Top Bottom