Billups vs. Wade | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Billups vs. Wade

Alex22 said:
We could have won 55 games but we rested our starters the last 3 games because we secured the #2 seed

So its basically the same, we were 3 games better

But that isnt much at all, it should be a good series

Yeah but i wasn't comparing them to the heat i was just comparing them to the Nets last year because both teams we're good after the all-star break but this Nets team is better then last years.

MARINO1384 said:
Yeah but i wasn't comparing them to the heat i was just comparing them to the Nets last year because both teams we're good after the all-star break but this Nets team is better then last years.

Ah I get it

It was a big improvment from last year for the Nets your right, and you are WAY better than last year

Alex22 said:
Ah I get it

It was a big improvment from last year for the Nets your right, and you are WAY better than last year

Yeah we really didn't belong in the playoffs last year but Vince and Kidd put on a clinic at the end of the year. What also effected them last year was just chemisty. Vince was only there a couple of months and wasn't used to playing with everyone and Jefferson getting hurt didn't help either.

This year it's a defferent story and i look forward to the Heat- Nets series. Should be one of the best series this year.

Back
Top Bottom