Billups vs. Wade | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Billups vs. Wade

If you guys are going to compare Wade to someone do it to Vince Carter, AI, Kobe Bryant, Lebron James.....etc and other excellent sg's

chauncey billups is way closer to cassell then he is to wade. they both some bald headed big tooth tall point guards

dob72 said:
chauncey billups is way closer to cassell then he is to wade. they both some bald headed big tooth tall point guards

But atleast Billups looks human, you can't really say that about Cassell.

Buddwalk said:
I'd actually say you are...btw whos dwayne wade :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

D
W
Y
A
N
E

W
A
D
E
Ok bro I know.. I made that like 3 years ago when he got drafted into Miami his rookie year.. my bad I dont know how to change it I was real eager to join finheaven and just spelt it how I thought it was spelt. This was before he got popular. And no if you would take Billups your crazy... Dwyane wade effects the game a way Billups never will be able to.

MARINO1384 said:
Yeah. I think what makes Billups so good is his team. Not taking anything away from him because he is a great player but i think his teammates are the reason he has become a very good pro in Detriot and has not excelled with his past teams.
its kinda ironic how billups is supposed to be the most valuable player to his team yet 80% of detroits startin lineup are allstars...so which is it that makes detroit so good rite now, chauncy or the other three all-stars on his team?

Budd you said that Billups is clutch, that is true but more clutch then wade? Only person in the NBA i would rather have taken a last second shot over wade would be Melo.

Also i think it was budd as well said billups could have 5 championships and wade will be going for his first, well Look at the pistiosn other 4 compared to the heats and for the next 5 years shaq will be done. I agree with whoever said you put wade on the pistons they get 70 wins.

Finfan86 said:
Budd you said that Billups is clutch, that is true but more clutch then wade? Only person in the NBA i would rather have taken a last second shot over wade would be Melo.

Also i think it was budd as well said billups could have 5 championships and wade will be going for his first, well Look at the pistiosn other 4 compared to the heats and for the next 5 years shaq will be done. I agree with whoever said you put wade on the pistons they get 70 wins.

How about kobe man...If I was down by 1 point and I had one shot left I'd give the ball to kobe over any player in the whole league. Wade would not fit on the pistons because they wouldnt have a pg then and no they wouldnt get 70 wins they'd get list. You cant just plug in good players and expect a championship...if you dont believe so see the knicks :lol: :lol: :lol:

They have Francis and Marbury the same player both under 6''3 and both cant play pg worth a damn sad really...put wade on the pistons and they get 50+ wins but 70 god you guys are truely a funny bunch. Those 5 guys on the pistons fit well together thats why they win so many games...they know how to play as a team not as one

Wade can play PG, its not his natural position. As a rookie Wade was the PG. Also with 1 second left i would not give the ball to kobe over Wade or Melo. Ya u see throughout the season that kobe makes some. He is 7 for 32 on the season, he takes so many but the only show the ones he makes

dob72 said:
well ok

anyone who votes for Chauncey, shoot yourself lol

you serious?

DEFENSE
Billups>Wade

3 PT SHOOTING
Billups>>>>>Wade

PASSING
Billups>Wade

CHAMPIONSHIPS
Billups>Wade

with that said, i would take Wade. but to disrespect Billups like hes a no one isnt exactly showing you know it all.

Nappy Roots said:
you serious?

DEFENSE
Billups>Wade

3 PT SHOOTING
Billups>>>>>Wade

PASSING
Billups>Wade

CHAMPIONSHIPS
Billups>Wade

with that said, i would take Wade. but to disrespect Billups like hes a no one isnt exactly showing you know it all.

Defense i think is about =, but also its not like wade is bad at any of those its just that billups is really good at them. Wade is a great passer, i wouldn't say championships because if wade had that good of a team he proably would be champion, hell he should of been champion last year if all 5 staters weren't hurt.
I think Billups is a top player in the league, i jsut think Wade is the 2nd best.

Buddwalk said:
How about kobe man...If I was down by 1 point and I had one shot left I'd give the ball to kobe over any player in the whole league. Wade would not fit on the pistons because they wouldnt have a pg then and no they wouldnt get 70 wins they'd get list. You cant just plug in good players and expect a championship...if you dont believe so see the knicks :lol: :lol: :lol:

They have Francis and Marbury the same player both under 6''3 and both cant play pg worth a damn sad really...put wade on the pistons and they get 50+ wins but 70 god you guys are truely a funny bunch. Those 5 guys on the pistons fit well together thats why they win so many games...they know how to play as a team not as one

Yeah but D-Wade is a team player, by what your saying your assuming he couldnt mesh in with the Pistons players

There is not one skill chauncey has that Wade doesnt

Finfan86 said:
Defense i think is about =, but also its not like wade is bad at any of those its just that billups is really good at them. Wade is a great passer, i wouldn't say championships because if wade had that good of a team he proably would be champion, hell he should of been champion last year if all 5 staters weren't hurt.
I think Billups is a top player in the league, i jsut think Wade is the 2nd best.

Not to mention Wade has only been in the league 3 years

OMG HE DOESNT HAVE A CHAMPIONSHIP the heat should cut him :lol:

Before Billups went to Detroit he wasnt even a thought in anyones mind there is only 1 team in the league that would say Billups over Wade....and thats the Pistons

Finfan86 said:
but also its not like wade is bad at any of those its just that billups is really good at them. Wade is a great passer, i wouldn't say championships because if wade had that good of a team he proably would be champion, hell he should of been champion last year if all 5 staters weren't hurt.

wade is definitly not bad at them, but just to make a point that someone taking billups over wade is ridiculous. and i add championships because having a PG, that has taken a team to a championship, hit huge shots on the way to it, and has won the big games, is an extremely valuable thing. but like i said, i would take wade as well.

Nappy Roots said:
wade is definitly not bad at them, but just to make a point that someone taking billups over wade is ridiculous. and i add championships because having a PG, that has taken a team to a championship, hit huge shots on the way to it, and has won the big games, is an extremely valuable thing. but like i said, i would take wade as well.

I respect your opinion on this

but

I have to ask why you compare championships when Wade is only in his third year in the league, in fact the Heat may have been in the finals last year instead of Detroit in Wade was healthy game 7, of course we will never know

Back
Top Bottom