Billups vs. Wade | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Billups vs. Wade

MARINO1384 said:
I read it fine the first time and still think it's arrogant to say that Billups isn't in the same stratosphere as Wade. They are both all-stars and Billups doesn't deserve the disrepect your giving him. Yes i think Wade is a but "pure player" and has a very big future but to say that they are not even close is arrogant.

So your telling me if you were starting a Franchise and you could either have Billups or Wade that you would even consider Billups for a second?

Alex22 said:
So your telling me if you were starting a Franchise and you could either have Billups or Wade that you would even consider Billups for a second?

Depends if you have a team like they do in Detriot then yes. Why Billups is considered one of the best in the NBA is because of how he plays so good with his team. If i don't have a team like he does then yes i take Wade because he's younger and has a bright future while Billups is already pushing 30.

culpepper2chambers said:
lets face it heat fans think wade, detroit fans think billups and most fans here are heat fans so its going to be wade.

billups has a 3 pt shot. other than that, dwade ****s allllllll over him.

ask any LOGICAL, non-biased person (thou i'm not one) who they'd want on their team more.

MARINO1384 said:
Depends if you have a team like they do in Detriot then yes. Why Billups is considered one of the best in the NBA is because of how he plays so good with his team. If i don't have a team like he does then yes i take Wade because he's younger and has a bright future while Billups is already pushing 30.

Are you saying Wade doesnt/cant play within the team concept?

MARINO1384 said:
I read it fine the first time and still think it's arrogant to say that Billups isn't in the same stratosphere as Wade. They are both all-stars and Billups doesn't deserve the disrepect your giving him. Yes i think Wade is a but "pure player" and has a very big future but to say that they are not even close is arrogant.

Yeah...I am really disrespecting him. :rolleyes2

What gave it away? The part where I said that I would be fine with him winning the MVP or the part where I said that it would be ok if he got more votes than Wade?

I didn't know it was disrespect to state something obvious to anybody that knows basketball.

Like I said. Joe Dumars if given the choice would take Wade.

BTW..Billups on ESPN Sportscenter just said that he "deserves" the MVP...

When he was asked which of the 03' draft class he would like...he said Lebron...."only because he is the most unselfish of the three."

Wade..."selfish"?

I now don't like Billups...this guy is full of crap. "Deserving" the MVP?

Section126 said:

When he was asked which of the 03' draft class he would like...he said Lebron...."only because he is the most unselfish of the three."

Wade..."selfish"?

Your taking this way to seriously he never said wade is selfish...he just said out of the 3 lebron is the least selfish and if you've watched any cavs games you'd realize that is the truth. If lebron took every shot opportunity he'd have he'd be putting down close to 40 points every night

Buddwalk said:
Your taking this way to seriously he never said wade is selfish...he just said out of the 3 lebron is the least selfish and if you've watched any cavs games you'd realize that is the truth. If lebron took every shot opportunity he'd have he'd be putting down close to 40 points every night
:yeahthat: cmon man too many heat fans take any complimant to lebron and turn it into a diss on wade........all he said is lebron is least selfish

Section126 said:

Wade..."selfish"?

lebron less selfish lmao only in the 4th lol

Wade has played alot of games WITHOUT SHAQ and WITHOUT other starters this year...

Yet...Lebron has taken many more shots...but of course..he is less "selfish".

Billups is really out there...

Seriously guys..the guy deserves MVP consideration..but all his "I deserve the MVP" talk is a little out there.

Section126 said:
Yeah...I am really disrespecting him. :rolleyes2

What gave it away? The part where I said that I would be fine with him winning the MVP or the part where I said that it would be ok if he got more votes than Wade?

I didn't know it was disrespect to state something obvious to anybody that knows basketball.

Like I said. Joe Dumars if given the choice would take Wade.

No you said that they are not in the same stratosphere. Unless i'm mistaken i take that as Billups isn't in the same league as Wade which is untrue. They are both all stars. The each have strong points in there game such as Billups 3 pointer which Wade has none. He'll develop it eventually but anyways they are 2 different positions.

no doubt I'd rather have Dwayne Wade. he is a better scorer in pretty much everyway. he is very clutch, as a rookie he hit the game winner in a playoff game and he does that all the time.

Section126 said:
Wade has played alot of games WITHOUT SHAQ and WITHOUT other starters this year...

Yet...Lebron has taken many more shots...but of course..he is less "selfish".

Billups is really out there...

Seriously guys..the guy deserves MVP consideration..but all his "I deserve the MVP" talk is a little out there.

Of course Billups is going to be like that. If you don't like them being ****y like that then u shouldn't watch the nba because they are all like that. I don't think Billups even deserves the MVP but of course he's going to be like that, he's the leader of the Best team in the nba,he's already got ring and he's on the verge of getting another so yes he has a reason to be like that.

nick1 said:
no doubt I'd rather have Dwayne Wade. he is a better scorer in pretty much everyway. he is very clutch, as a rookie he hit the game winner in a playoff game and he does that all the time.

That's why he's a shooting gaurd and Billups is a point gaurd.

MARINO1384 said:
Of course Billups is going to be like that. If you don't like them being ****y like that then u shouldn't watch the nba because they are all like that. I don't think Billups even deserves the MVP but of course he's going to be like that, he's the leader of the Best team in the nba,he's already got ring and he's on the verge of getting another so yes he has a reason to be like that.
you can't deny that Wade has carried the Heat alot of the time, they have had a ton of injuries. the Pistons have had the same starting line-up every game of the year and have 3 other all-stars to help Bill-ups. Wade has proved alot more than Bill-ups has

Back
Top Bottom