Billy Donovan wants out of Magic contract | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Billy Donovan wants out of Magic contract

The guy has no honor.
clear.gif

Tell that to all the new season ticket holders that bought into the lie that is Donovan.

How many did they sell in the what, 2 days he was gonna be coach?

So the Donovan apologists see nothing wrong with the way he handled this?

He made a bad choice and did not realize that until after he signed with the Magic. I mean I feel bad for Orlando Magic fans, But Billy had to do what makes him happy. Why would you want a guy doing a job when he wants to be somewhere else. Its not like tommorrow is the start of the season

Sounds about right I really don't know.
They can make it right by giving a refund if they request it.

In cases such as this they will offer a chance for a refund or give them something else. Magic will make it up to there fans

I'm not saying that at all, but at the same time none of us know all the details. Of course it could have been handled better but I think some are blowing it out of porportion. I'm not sure why Orlando would have demanded an answer in 24 hours, that is a major decision to make for him and his family.

He made a bad choice and did not realize that until after he signed with the Magic. I mean I feel bad for Orlando Magic fans, But Billy had to do what makes him happy. Why would you want a guy doing a job when he wants to be somewhere else. Its not like tommorrow is the start of the season

I don't want him back.
He's lost all credibility.

Back
Top Bottom