Bokamper suggest Dolphin could trade Ricky | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bokamper suggest Dolphin could trade Ricky

Ricky's been to 1 probowl, 7 years ago... and like it or not hes a backup... yes he got a lot more touches last year because Ronnie was coming off the ACL injury, but he still only had about 11 touches a game... im sure that number is coming down this year with Ronnie being 100%...

i dont know, im not as high on Ricky as some people are on this board though, some people want to think of him like its 2002 again...

It's obvious you aren't sold on Ricky which is why you think it would be a good move to trade him. I think that is what's keeping you from seeing the incredible value he has to this teams success. Defenses HAVE to plan for Ricky, if they don't he will blow them up.

I'm pretty sure that he will have almost the same amount of carries this year as he did last year. Ronnie is valuable and he has only been able to go a full season after splitting carries, this is a good formula for keeping fresh, healthy backs. There's no reason to reduce Ricky's carries just because Ronnie is now 100% back from his injury. Ricky is just as successful.

Back
Top Bottom