Bold Prediction - Dion Jordan Traded by the end of the day. | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bold Prediction - Dion Jordan Traded by the end of the day.

I would hate to see Jordan become a Pro bowler in a different uniform

If we can get a 1st in the top 15 so be it. Give me a RT or ebron. Then get cooks at 19. Beastin

There's just too much upside with him -- I like that since he can be so dynamic, opponents won't really know how we'll use him. He's a great playmaking weapon to have, and could evolve even more from being around solid D players like Wake, OV, Odrick, Misi, and our evolving backfield.

In the AFC East, against Brady, the sometimes crafty Vick, and the rushing attack of the Bills, I think that's crucial to have that X-Factor.

I don't think we are going to give up on Jordan before we see what he can do. Sorry but I don't see us moving Jordan.

I say trade Jordan for the Lane Johnson who we should have drafted last season. We can pretend they moved up for Johnson last season and call it a day. Johnson got a year in Chip Kelly's offense and is familiar with Lazor.

They we take BPA with our pick and G in the second round.

Another ireland mess up. Jordan will be good but Lane Johnson is the guy we needed. Swap the 2 and i would be ok with that

Dion Jordan made a noticeable impact every time he was on the field. I cant, for the life of me, understand why some people want to see him gone just because the coaches refused to play him more than 10 snaps a game.

Lets not forget Philbin/Hickey have 1-2 years to get us into the playoffs.

You think they will part with our greatest defensive weapon that they need NOW over a player down the road?

Job is on the line. This won't happen.

Wow. Hickey already has a mere year left. :woohoo:

Yeah let's trade the best pass rushing rookie last year. I just wish that we'd use him in coverage more to shut down those TEs.

I think Cam Wake would be traded before Dion Jordan gets traded. Outside of Cam Wake, I don't think we have any tradeable commodities.

Would like to see what he can do with a full offseason. There was definitely a few flashes here and there.

Back
Top Bottom