Boldest Prediction you have made | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Boldest Prediction you have made

finz99

Chief Penguin
Reaction score
What is the boldest prediction you have ever made for the Dolphins?

Mine was that I told my friends, when we traded for Feeley, that he would be a decent QB and lead us to an above .500 season. Of course that was extremely wrong.

can someone refresh my memory and tell me...What caused Wannstedt/Spielman to want to trade for AJ Feeley? He was a THIRD stringer, behind McNabb/Detmer and Wannstedt/Speilman wanted him real badly. Why?

Instead they shouldve chosen Jon Kitna. I saw the Cincinnati games, he is an amazing QB who has lots of potential. So is Billy Volek.

Wanny isnt exactly the smartest man youll ever meet
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

They hate draft picks. It is the only explanation for all their moves.

ItalianDolFan said:
can someone refresh my memory and tell me...What caused Wannstedt/Spielman to want to trade for AJ Feeley? He was a THIRD stringer, behind McNabb/Detmer and Wannstedt/Speilman wanted him real badly. Why?

Instead they shouldve chosen Jon Kitna. I saw the Cincinnati games, he is an amazing QB who has lots of potential. So is Billy Volek.

Ya, except that Kitna and Volek were not available when they got Aj...and the third string thing has been proven to be untrue...

I always wondered why they chose A.J out of everyone. I guess he was the only one available.

It was Spielman the one who wanted Feeley, Wanny wanted to stick to noodle arm 4ever until he retired, and i guess it was the fact that in college he was starting over Harrington until he got injured and that he was a Tedford kid plus its pretty impressive to be drafted in the 5th rd even after starting only like 2 or 3 games in your Sophomore season and holding a clipboard the following 2 years.

He was drafted solely cause of his potential and upside. And I guess that impresed Spielman along with the fact that he didnt look so bad while playing those games for the Eagles. Anyone else on Feeleys situation wouldnt even had been drafted but feeley was, so that is impresive.

ItalianDolFan said:

the only reason i think they traded for feeley was they saw similar potential in him like hasselback when the packers put him on the block, and we know the dolphins wanted matt and missed out him.

After every season, I say we will win the Superbowl and mean it every year!

PS

We will win the superbowl this year!

ih8brady said:
They hate draft picks. It is the only explanation for all their moves.

that's what it is !!

the draft is too much work, all the planning, scouting etc. so they just trade every pick and play golf !

Which 1

THat we would win at least 10 games w/o RW and a make shift "O" line...... Or maybe it was the time I collected my earnings during the MOnday Night Miracle b4 the game was actually over---got home and had to drive back and give the money I had recieved plus what I owed,,,, And that's when I lost all respect for Feidler & Wanny..... That game should have been over in the 2nd quarter but Wanny ball was just that----Horrible

Hail to SABAN the FinFan Savior, AMEN :wink:

After Ricky retired, I told everyone we would still be a good team because we had an improved O-Line, receivers group, and Travis Minor could be serviceable.

Yikes.

Dolfan1000 said:
After Ricky retired, I told everyone we would still be a good team because we had an improved O-Line, receivers group, and Travis Minor could be serviceable.

Yikes.

I more or less said the same thing. I didn't think we'd be a running powerhouse, but I thought we'd still be average or above. Yikes also.

I predicted that Dan would play his best game of the year against Jacksonville, Playoffs 1999.

Boy, was I wrong and it set a record that Marino never wanted...to QB the most lopsided loss in AFC history.

Dolfan1000 said:

Yikes.

Yup, saying we'd still have a good record without Ricky and that Minor could be serviceable. Definitely the boldest (and worst) prediction I've made.

Back
Top Bottom