Boldest Prediction you have made | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Boldest Prediction you have made

when we signed brian griese to play qb, i told everybody at my school that we were goin to the superbowl. wow did that turn out to be a bust.

I have 3 that were pretty damn bold....

1. The first year we got RW I made a bet that he would have more tds than Marshall Faulk and that was when Faulk was god.(right)

2. JIMMY JOHNSON WILL RUIN DAN MARINO(right)

3. Cecil Collins will be our franchise RB.....OUCH!

My two boldest predictions:

* Zach Thomas would be a stud the day we drafted him

* The Dolphins would go 4-12 the night Ricky Williams quit

when I was 15 a senior football player came up to me....and asked me if the Dolphins were gonna beat the Bears tonight...(Dolphins-Bears 85) He told me he wanted to make a huge bet and always saw me in Dolphins t-shirts so he asked me. I told him "Yes Miami will win tonight" Then he told me that if I was wrong that I would get the crap beat out of me be the whole football team........Needless to say Im still alive typing this post..........Thank you Marino.....Nathan......Moore.....Duper and Clayton.

McMichael #81

Not to toot my own horn , Trust me I made alot of bad predictions but I actually posted one time on here that Randy McMichael was our steal of the draft out of Georgia and that he would be a STUD in Norv Turner's offense!!!I watched him play the previous year against Tennessee and he really impressed me! As for my bad predictions NO COMMENT!!

Back
Top Bottom