Boldest Prediction you have made | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Boldest Prediction you have made

my boldest prediction:

two years ago i predicted that the dolphins will never go to a super bowl in my lifetime.

NJFINSFAN1 said:
After every season, I say we will win the Superbowl and mean it every year!

PS

We will win the superbowl this year!
:yeahthat:

ih8brady said:
They hate draft picks. It is the only explanation for all their moves.
Your right, there afraid of the draft because it requires alot of thought. Something that they have not done alot of in the past.

Could you imagine Wanny with the #2 pick? He'd draft either a TE(something we dont need) or trade it for New England's backup punter and a moustache comb.

ih8brady said:
They hate draft picks. It is the only explanation for all their moves.

that's because they didn't know how to turn them into something productive.

My best prediction would have to be that we would beat the Bears in '85. My worst would have to be beating the Jags in '99.

that we would have a better record than the giants last year

and each one of those 11 predictions had 50 bux behind it.......

i was the laughing stock of the office last year...

FinsFanatic said:
that we would have a better record than the giants last year

and each one of those 11 predictions had 50 bux behind it.......

i was the laughing stock of the office last year...

Ouch!!! Costly. :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

I hardly bother with predictions. Deep down I always think the fins are going to win so I would just be making hero picks constantly.

I said Travis Minor would not be too far of a drop off from Ricky

LarryFinFan said:
Ya, except that Kitna and Volek were not available when they got Aj...and the third string thing has been proven to be untrue...

How is it proven to be true???? HE WAS 3rd Stringer. Period. 3rd string. He was behind Detmer and McNabb....he only played when BOTH of them got hurt. Kitna never caught on in Seattle - they traded a 1st and a 3rd to get Hasselbeck. He had a decent year in Cincinnati. Which Feeley is capable of in Miami. The only thing wrong w/ the Feeley trade is we gave up too much for him. That's it!!!

Back
Top Bottom