Boldest Prediction you have made | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Boldest Prediction you have made

I put $100 on a bet over whether or not Ricky Williams wouldnt suddenly drop out, take up narcotics, and grow a bee beard. I lost.

I thought Travis Minor was going to run for over 1,000 yards this season.:roflmao:

Another bad one, was I predicted that we would beat the patriots both times we played them. Of course they did win one game:).

ih8brady said:
I put $100 on a bet over whether or not Ricky Williams wouldnt suddenly drop out, take up narcotics, and grow a bee beard. I lost.

You should get your hundred bucks back. Pot isnt a narcotic.

Does this have to be football related? If not then my boldest prediction was saying the Marlins would win the World Series in '97 and everybody laughed in my face when I told them.

finz99 said:
What is the boldest prediction you have ever made for the Dolphins?

Mine was that I told my friends, when we traded for Feeley, that he would be a decent QB and lead us to an above .500 season. Of course that was extremely wrong.

Your prediction wasnt very bold and it wasnt entirely wrong. Feeley is a decent QB.

"DAVID BOSTON WILL BE THE BEST RECEIVER IN A DOLPHINS UNIFORM EVER!"

Yeah, I've since replaced that with...

"RONNIE BROWN WILL RUSH FOR OVER 1400 YARDS AND 15 TOUCHDOWNS!"

So, obviously, its in your best interest to post this ? again next year.

I predicted Aj would - correctly
I predicted that even after we dealt for Aj Fiedler would still start...which he did til he was playing so terrible in game 1 vs tennessee.
I predicted that not having RW to carry our offense would spell doom - correct
I predicted that Wanny wouldnt alter his amazingly complex offensive game plan (note sarcasm) of pound the ball on 1st and 2nd down then try and convert 3rd and 5. Also correct.

So ill give myself 3.5/4 on my predictions last year. Minus the half point for the minimal improvement Aj showed and for Jay getting yanked as starter so quickly.

my boldest prediction was tellin all my firends we were gonna beat the pats. i even simulated it on madden 3 times fins won every game. my friends coldnt believe it happend but i just laughed at them said has your team beat the world champs this season. of course everyone answered no. that was the best feelin i had in a long time it felt like we won the superbowl:D

Before his second year with the Dolphins I truly thought Jay Fiedler would be a Pro Bowl QB. (I think I was wrong).

2 draft day ones on draft day:

1) That Z. Thomas was a steal.

2)That we would regret taking Fletcher over Brees.

LarryFinFan said:
Ya, except that Kitna and Volek were not available when they got Aj...and the third string thing has been proven to be untrue...

Volek was available, i am almost sure, and i was begging them to trade for him...they probably would have given up a 4th for him

When they got Aj they saw alotta potential in him and they decided get someone younger than Warner,Garcia and those other guys

M3590NJ973 said:
Wanny isnt exactly the smartest man youll ever meet
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

You speek the truth!

Back
Top Bottom