Boldin - Is it Money or Draft Picks you don't want to give up or is it his age?? | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Boldin - Is it Money or Draft Picks you don't want to give up or is it his age??

I'm sure the yelling at the coach, then, leaving the stadium bit. I was banging on him pretty hard about that too. I've since admitted I was wrong for doing so.

Wasn't that passed off as nothing though? I think they even said he was fired up about something justifiable, then he apologized and it was all good. Anquan gets into it bigtime. I don't need to explain it, I can tell you know, I just figured we should clear it up.

Like Third Eye said, its a combination of all the things mentioned. Its easy to be a fan and just want every great player that wants to play for the Dolphins.

But Miami is not ready to invest HUGE draft picks, HUGE salary for a position/player that is not going to MAXIMIZE the organizations money.

At this point, Miami needs to be efficient with the players and salary and organization. Maybe next year when we are seriously ready to start contending can we start filling in the luxury pieces.

Like Third Eye said, its a combination of all the things mentioned. Its easy to be a fan and just want every great player that wants to play for the Dolphins.

But Miami is not ready to invest HUGE draft picks, HUGE salary for a position/player that is not going to MAXIMIZE the organizations money.

At this point, Miami needs to be efficient with the players and salary and organization. Maybe next year when we are seriously ready to start contending can we start filling in the luxury pieces.

Very well said.

:hi5:

anyone that says age is being ridiculous because recievers dominate into their mid to late 30's and that is a non issue since he is only 28

I find it hard to believe tha team has no interest in him when all it is going to take is a 2nd round pick and a player. I Think offering Ginn or Roth is where I would Start. Im sure they want Ronnie thou. I just like to see the Tuna go strong after this guy. I think he is worth it.

I find it hard to believe tha team has no interest in him when all it is going to take is a 2nd round pick and a player. I Think offering Ginn or Roth is where I would Start. Im sure they want Ronnie thou. I just like to see the Tuna go strong after this guy. I think he is worth it.
It's not just the 2nd round pick and a player but also the ability to sign him to a new contract worth about $10 million per year.

Put it here no one knows except Miami, Parcells and Co. can be waiting the last second to throw out a trade. All i can say is we can talk and talk but time will determine where he will go. Us talking aint changing Tuna's mind, he dont care what we think. Now trust me i want Boldin baddly but Parcells will do whats best for are team.

BTW, A 2nd and one of our starters is still too much of an asking price, IMO

what happened to a 1st and a 3rd?

Nothing happend to it. The 2nd round pick was a false made up story, that came straight from the organization on sports 620 here in AZ. Its a 1st and a player they like or a 1st and a 3rd

Keep the draft picks and and draft a WR.Boldin is going to cost a ton of money.

And lets not forget the Dolphins have something like 12 free agents after this season such as R.Brown, T.Martin, Fasano etc.

And lets not forget the Dolphins have something like 12 free agents after this season such as R.Brown, T.Martin, Fasano etc.

I couldn't even read what you wrote there was boobs in the way :chuckle:

Well I think that, uhh, errr, uhh, hmmm, errr, . . .:crazy:

Back
Top Bottom