Bonehead celebration by Wilkins while live play in background | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bonehead celebration by Wilkins while live play in background

claytonduper

Starter
Reaction score
Not much to complain about yesterday.

Wilkins along with Chubb and Zieler had a game. Wilkins however began dancing and doing his pose while the live football was on the ground and other guys were scrambling to recover the fumble. Wilkins is in his own universe. Still believe he ruined Preston Williams career. Last game after Zieler scored his touchdown, Wilkins attempted to jump on his back. Despite these follies, I want Wilkins back if we can come to terms.

Last edited:

Wilkins along with Chubb and Zieler had a game. Wilkins however began dancing and doing his pose while the live football was on the ground and other guys were scrambling to recover the fumble. Wilkins is in his own universe. Still believe he ruined Preston Williams career. Last game after Zieler scored his touchdown, Wilkins attempted to jump on his back. Despite these folly's, I want Wilkins back if we can come terms.
Yeah, wasn't a good look.

Not worried too much about it. I think CW is the type that will watch the film and say to himself "yeah, that won't happen again"

Yeah, wasn't a good look.

Not worried too much about it. I think CW is the type that will watch the film and say to himself "yeah, that won't happen again"
Exactly. He probably didn't see the ball come out for whatever reason. Wilks is fine, he will own up to his mistake and not do it again.

Wilkins along with Chubb and Zieler had a game. Wilkins however began dancing and doing his pose while the live football was on the ground and other guys were scrambling to recover the fumble. Wilkins is in his own universe. Still believe he ruined Preston Williams career. Last game after Zieler scored his touchdown, Wilkins attempted to jump on his back. Despite these follies, I want Wilkins back if we can come to terms.
Who the **** is Zieler?

I believe too that he injured Preston after he scored the TD against Arizona.

I can't imagine he was aware of the fumble at the time. He will watch the game footage and be mad at himself. He knows better than to celebrate while there's a live ball.

But like the rest of you, I was screaming at him to jump on it LOL

Back
Top Bottom