Bonehead celebration by Wilkins while live play in background | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bonehead celebration by Wilkins while live play in background

I get some Jarvis Landry vibes with Wilkins... Time to pay up and not really sure market value is worth what he actually bring in terms of W/L record...

Dude - Friendly suggestion - just put the Preston Williams allegations behind. Maybe Christian celebrated a little too vigorously that day but things were denied by all parties and believe it or not, Preston Williams was not joining Jerry Rice and your namesakes in the NFL Hall of Fame. Christian Wilkins is an absolute beast and one of the key Dolphins for the future.
Why couldn't Williams visit Canton with Duper and Clayton?

Not much to complain about yesterday.

Wilkins along with Chubb and Zieler had a game. Wilkins however began dancing and doing his pose while the live football was on the ground and other guys were scrambling to recover the fumble. Wilkins is in his own universe. Still believe he ruined Preston Williams career. Last game after Zieler scored his touchdown, Wilkins attempted to jump on his back. Despite these follies, I want Wilkins back if we can come to terms.
Yea let's not act like this was Jerry Rice.

Wilkins is sometimes like a big kid who just lets his excitement take over. Yet I love the fact he plays for the Dolphins and I sure hope they figure out a way to sign him to a new contract before he leaves in free agency.

He’s likely leaving in free agency.

If he wasn’t willing to sign whatever offer they had in he offseason.

I can only imagine and the season is still going what he’s going to command now?

Easily Top 5 and I can see him asking for Top 3 money at his position too.

Doubt Dolphins will be able to afford him with all the other needs across the OL.

Tua, Waddle, Phillips, Holland etc are all due soon.

I saw it in real time and was surprised it wasn't spotlighted by the announcers or any of the postgame segments

Back
Top Bottom