Bonehead celebration by Wilkins while live play in background | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bonehead celebration by Wilkins while live play in background

Correct me if I am wrong but you said you are not worried about it because CW will look at the tape and say , "I wont do that again" and my point was he's done these type of things so many times I doubt he thinks before he does it because it happens over and over again. I think its just CW , its just who he is .
Re read post #22.

I don't have an issue with celebrating after a big play. "After" being the operative word.

In this case the play was not over, the whistle was not blown. Two completely different scenarios.

That is the context of both my statement, and I believe the OP. He can correct me if I'm wrong.

Good day sir/madam....

Re read post #22.

I don't have an issue with celebrating after a big play. "After" being the operative word.

In this case the play was not over, the whistle was not blown. Two completely different scenarios.

That is the context of both my statement, and I believe the OP. He can correct me if I'm wrong.

Good day sir/madam...

I read it , and I don't know how much clearly I can make it for you Mach. OP alluded to Wilkins having had several unfortunate situations involving celebrations that have literally hurt the team. I don't mind celebrations either, in fact I encourage it, he just seems to have a ton of these dumb things happen. Based on the fact that this is a recurring issue I doubt he really thinks about the ramifications whether before or after a play is over. As OP said he seems to go into his own world.

He should not be on this roster after this season. Not because of that, but his body of work does not support keeping him.
I said back in preseason i didn’t like his body language. Jogging when he could be blocking for his teammates. And just disinterested when plays aren’t to him.

Yeah, wasn't a good look.

Not worried too much about it. I think CW is the type that will watch the film and say to himself "yeah, that won't happen again"
Except its happened over and over and over again.

The lining up offside is what irritates me more. He's come close a few times recently again.

I'm not too peeved about his gaffe yesterday, as Sieler took care of business, but you'd hope not to see it again.

Wilkins is in his own universe. Still believe he ruined Preston Williams career. Last game after Zieler scored his touchdown, Wilkins attempted to jump on his back. Despite these follies, I want Wilkins back if we can come to terms.
Dude - Friendly suggestion - just put the Preston Williams allegations behind. Maybe Christian celebrated a little too vigorously that day but things were denied by all parties and believe it or not, Preston Williams was not joining Jerry Rice and your namesakes in the NFL Hall of Fame. Christian Wilkins is an absolute beast and one of the key Dolphins for the future.

Last edited:
If I was siemian, I would've refused to go in. That was a beating they took. Even on the throws they got off, they were still getting hit.

I think that is the reason Zach Wilson didnt want to come back to play for the team. The guy sucks but he is definitely the better out of the 3 QBs they had available. That oline is making him seem even worse than he is I think.

Dude - Friendly suggestion - just put the Preston Williams allegations behind. Maybe Christian celebrated a little too vigorously that day but things were denied by all parties and believe it or not, Preston Williams was not joining Jerry Rice and your namesakes in the NFL Hall of Fame. Christian Wilkins is an absolute beast and one of the key Dolphins for the future.
While I agree with you, I also agree with the guy you are giving this criticism too. If you are as big and athletic as CW is, controlling your celebrations might also be something to take heed of. It is a unique issue for CW who is so big and can jump so high. Imagine Roger Goodell on draft day when we draft CW,

I actually thought he looked over and saw the ball was live and THEN started celebrating. I thought it was odd/self-indulgent to another level, as well. But maybe he didn't know.

Well, honestly, I am concerned, he seems to be coming into his own, solo tackles 29 19th, assists 11 28th, Sacks 9 3rd, numbers are good, his personality has always been eccentric, I don't know why it does not unsettle me in Mikey Mc, but it does with CW, just can't wrap my brain around this nagging feeling. Suh ?????

The Ever Suspicious VIPER

Well, honestly, I am concerned, he seems to be coming into his own, solo tackles 29 19th, assists 11 28th, Sacks 9 3rd, numbers are good, his personality has always been eccentric, I don't know why it does not unsettle me in Mikey Mc, but it does with CW, just can't wrap my brain around this nagging feeling. Suh ?????

The Ever Suspicious VIPER
Suh?

That's a comp I just can't get to.

Suh was so not a team guy, to the point he was the antithesis of that.

Back
Top Bottom