Bonehead celebration by Wilkins while live play in background | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bonehead celebration by Wilkins while live play in background

If I was siemian, I would've refused to go in. That was a beating they took. Even on the throws they got off, they were still getting hit.
Both those QBs looked crushed. Rodgers really never had a chance on this team. Even in Hard Knocks Rodgers was worried about the O line.

I can't imagine he was aware of the fumble at the time. He will watch the game footage and be mad at himself. He knows better than to celebrate while there's a live ball.

But like the rest of you, I was screaming at him to jump on it LOL

This was my reaction....

Dr Dre Oh Snap GIF

Yeah a mistake by Wilkins but it didn’t cost them. The real bonehead mistake was Chozen, ref tries to warn you of being offsides and still picks up the penalty 🤦‍♂️
No idea how he isn't Chosen for more random drug screens or he's passing the ones he gets.

Dude seems more blitzed than me most of the time.

Do you guys remember a few years ago when the (i think) Raiders were horrible...maybe winless, and they got a sack late in a game they were winning. The guy celebrates WAY behind the play while everyone else was getting set up for the next play.

I remember I was in tears laughing because they were completely clueless as to the game situation. I think they still ended up winning.

Yeah a mistake by Wilkins but it didn’t cost them. The real bonehead mistake was Chozen, ref tries to warn you of being offsides and still picks up the penalty 🤦‍♂️
He should not be on this roster after this season. Not because of that, but his body of work does not support keeping him.

That he was celebrating before the whistle?

When was that?

Im more so talking about his celebrations in general , being over the top potentially hurting the team. Name me a player this has ever been a problem with. Its hard to find a fault with the guy but he has done these dumb celebration things so many times that I doubt he think before he does it, which was the original point.

Im more so talking about his celebrations in general , being over the top potentially hurting the team. Name me a player this has ever been a problem with. Its hard to find a fault with the guy but he has done these dumb celebration things so many times that I doubt he think before he does it, which was the original point.
Are you related to Preston Williams?

Not my point, and not OP's point.

Not my point, and not OP's point.

Correct me if I am wrong but you said you are not worried about it because CW will look at the tape and say , "I wont do that again" and my point was he's done these type of things so many times I doubt he thinks before he does it because it happens over and over again. I think its just CW , its just who he is .

Correct me if I am wrong but you said you are not worried about it because CW will look at the tape and say , "I wont do that again" and my point was he's done these type of things so many times I doubt he thinks before he does it because it happens over and over again. I think its just CW , its just who he is .
Exactly. Team Captain and besides Reek probably the hardest worker on the team

Extend him now!

Back
Top Bottom