Boo Birds | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Boo Birds

i'd curse, be silent with the entire stadium, walk out, even wear a paper bag over my head to convey my displeasure before i would BOO my team. if it gets to the point i have to boo you, then i despise you and don't want you on my team. i've given up. you are the enemy. i reserve my booing for the enemy.

i'd curse, be silent with the entire stadium, walk out, even wear a paper bag over my head to convey my displeasure before i would BOO my team. if it gets to the point i have to boo you, then i despise you and don't want you on my team. i've given up. you are the enemy. i reserve my booing for the enemy.

What would Joe Pa say about booing?

It's pointless and doesn't really accomplish anything, but I guess if it makes you feel better, boo away.

It's not like the players are suddenly "OH MAN WE'RE GETTING BOOED WE BETTER STEP IT UP A LEVEL". They don't care. They are getting paid either way.

It's pointless and doesn't really accomplish anything, but I guess if it makes you feel better, boo away.

It's not like the players are suddenly "OH MAN WE'RE GETTING BOOED WE BETTER STEP IT UP A LEVEL". They don't care. They are getting paid either way.

Not that they don't care, but it's not like they're trying to lose. And as an opposing team you'd like nothing better than to see the home team get boo'd. I refuse to give them the satisfaction. Leave that for the Philly fans.

Not that they don't care, but it's not like they're trying to lose. And as an opposing team you'd like nothing better than to see the home team get boo'd. I refuse to give them the satisfaction. Leave that for the Philly fans.

They pissed off Santa and countless kids. Should make a muzzle required before entering their stadium. LOL

Back
Top Bottom