Boo Birds | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Boo Birds

Don't want to hear how much your son/husband/daughter/wife that sucks, sucks at his job? Don't go to the game. While it's classless to get in someone's face, and, be confrontational, if you can't take it, don't go to the games.

Football is not for the weak and soft hearted.

OK, IF that be true, tell me the difference between someone saying "You are full of it" as opposed to another saying someone sucks, sucks, sucks at his job? This should be good.

OK, IF that be true, tell me the difference between someone saying "You are full of it" as opposed to another saying someone sucks, sucks, sucks at his job? This should be good.

I don't understand the question. I would have no reason to say someone that sucked at thier job was "full of it" unless he wrote or broadcasted for a living. For instance..Dan Dierdorf is full of it.

I could also say Deirdorf sucked. The same would not apply to Sammie Smith. Two different jobs, but, you can't quantify the suck in the exact same way and still be accurate.

I don't understand the question. I would have no reason to say someone that sucked at thier job was "full of it" unless he wrote or broadcasted for a living. For instance..Dan Dierdorf is full of it.

I could also say Deirdorf sucked. The same would not apply to Sammie Smith. Two different jobs, but, you can't quantify the suck in the exact same way and still be accurate.

You deleted one of my prior posts because I said someone was "full of it."

To be fair, you should delete yourself. JK/LOL

You deleted one of my prior posts because I said someone was "full of it."

To be fair, you should delete yourself. JK/LOL

It's all in the context of the post. If Dierdorf posted here, I would not say he was full of it, because that would constitute a personal attack. Since he is not, that I know of, it is merely a commentary, in my opinion, on the quality of his ability to broadcast.

Here's a topic for the boredom of waiting for something worthwhile to talk about. In any case, it may be some fun.

When, if at all, is it ok to boo our team?

This was a VERY sensitive debate about 3 1/2 years ago...

Link:

http://www.finheaven.com/forums/f2/...e-game-today-tell-them-to-s-t-f-u-108377.html

Just a heads up that you may not like how this thread ends up if the same classless douchbag booers start posting in this thread again.

One who will NOT be sucked into this debate again is me. I have said all I have to say about this topic the last time we debated this.

GOOD LUCK! :lol:

P.S THE MIAMI DOLPHINS STILL DO NOT NEED YOU FAKE BOOER FANS!

It's all in the context of the post. If Dierdorf posted here, I would not say he was full of it, because that would constitute a personal attack. Since he is not, that I know of, it is merely a commentary, in my opinion, on the quality of his ability to broadcast.

GB,

In all due respect, do you feel the same on what's said on network tv, movies, ESPN debates, and even the carton channel?

Would you ban Cartman from tv? JK/LOL

Maybe it's just me, or the day and age we live in, but these are football fans, not choir girls. JMHO

I'll never boo the Dolphins. If things are really going bad I don't think my booing is going to help anything. If anything it makes it worse. The last thing I want is for the Dolphins fans to look like those whiney Philly fans up there. They boo the Eagles at the drop of a hat. *******es.

This was a VERY sensitive debate about 3 1/2 years ago...

Link:

http://www.finheaven.com/forums/f2/...e-game-today-tell-them-to-s-t-f-u-108377.html

Just a heads up that you may not like how this thread ends up if the same classless douchbag booers start posting in this thread again.

One who will NOT be sucked into this debate again is me. I have said all I have to say about this topic the last time we debated this.

GOOD LUCK! :lol:

P.S THE MIAMI DOLPHINS STILL DO NOT NEED YOU FAKE BOOER FANS!

CIF,

Thanks for the heads up. I would MUCH prefer to be talking about a great play call, pass, catch, or a tackle you can hear. Unfortunately, there are none available.

So, although not a chef, I do occasionally "stiir the pot" for a bit of fun and to see how Phans pheel about some stuff.

It is interesting but, NO WHERE NEAR THE GAME. :)

Poor clock management, it always gets me infuriated. There are just to many people on the side lines and the field that could call a time out for it to be screwed up. Fundamentals people!

Back
Top Bottom