BOOK IT! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

BOOK IT!

Dolphinator530

Club Member
Reaction score
A bit of fun with all the speculation and draft picks flying, put down your 10000% guaranteed book it prediction.

Let’s keep the ridicule to a minimum this is a place to put your wild theory out there and maybe someone will be right!

Mine...

Miami drafts Waddle at #6 and trades up for Smith who falls into the early teens, let’s say 14or so.

I say Waddle over Pitts because I feel like there is some desire to trade Parker so will need to add two WRs to cover the gap.

Last edited:
My nearly guaranteed prediction is that we will draft an edge rusher in round 1 or 2. My guess would be with either #18, #36, or we trade into the space between the two picks and take him there.

I've been having fun with my wild theory for a couple of days...

Phins take Sewell at 6, a DE at 18... several FH posters commit suicide, three others are banned for having profanity filled breakdowns.

At 18 a DE or LB

Whichever you didn’t get at 18 of DE or LB at 36

A center at 50

Then I could 1000000% promise the prediction you have lol

Last edited:
Pitts at 6. Write it down and put it in concrete. It's happening.
Book It Conor Mckenna GIF by FoilArmsandHog

You didn't think they'd make ANY trades. ;)
I don’t think they will make anymore trades in the first or second round after they make their pick at 6. Obviously I have no clue what they will do but I am just playing along with what the OP asked us to speculate on what the Dolphins will do after picking at 6.

I think they draft Smith at 6.
At 18 I think they take the highest rated edge rusher on their board
At 36 they draft RB Williams
At 50 they draft C Dickerson

Those are my guesses and based on my previous guesses over the past 54 Dolphins drafts, I will likely be wrong on all my guesses.

Book it : some clown on FH calls for grier's head within about our first two picks in the draft 😂

Ok, I him... We don't take RB before Rd 3 and go more D on this draft than expected.

Pitts at 6
Trade from 18 down a few.
Phins take either Ossai or Z Collins.
Then Javonte Williams at 36.
The whole board freaks because we haven't drafted a receiver yet.

Back
Top Bottom