BOOK IT! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

BOOK IT!

A bit of fun with all the speculation and draft picks flying, put down your 10000% guaranteed book it prediction.

Let’s keep the ridicule to a minimum this is a place to put your wild theory out there and maybe someone will be right!

Mine...

Miami drafts Waddle at #6 and trades up for Smith who falls into the early teens, let’s say 14or so.

I say Waddle over Pitts because I feel like there is some desire to trade Parker so will need to add two WRs to cover the gap.
I think you can book this not happening.
They are not taking 2 WR in the first round.
Too many other needs.

#6 we take a receiver
#18 we take an edge defender
#36 we take an OT
#50 we take a center
#81 we take a LB
#156 we take a safety
#236 we take a RB
#257 we take an edge defender

I don’t think they will make anymore trades in the first or second round after they make their pick at 6. Obviously I have no clue what they will do but I am just playing along with what the OP asked us to speculate on what the Dolphins will do after picking at 6.

I think they draft Smith at 6.
At 18 I think they take the highest rated edge rusher on their board
At 36 they draft RB Williams
At 50 they draft C Dickerson

Those are my guesses and based on my previous guesses over the past 54 Dolphins drafts, I will likely be wrong on all my guesses.
I always am!

Lol

Not my preference nor am I against it, but I have a feeling they go DeVonta Smith with that first pick.

I still believe the FO is fixated on Smith @ 6 ... but can see PITTS, CHASE or PARSONS as options.

the WORLD would be shocked if DET does NOT choose a WR ...

I do NOT see CAR moving up this year, though it certainly is plausible ... I see them all in on PITTS or PARSONS ....

I DO see DEN moving up ... and that is likely who we would trade with, IF another one was to be made on draft day.... but a QB would have to be there ...

At 18, I see us taking a LB ... NO way PARSONS is there, so OWUSU, OWEH, COLLINS or a CB like Horn if he is there ... I really think we would take a small trade back (4-5 spots) if it were there depending on how it goes ...

As some have said, it IS plausible that they would take PARSONS and OWEH @ 6 + 18 ... and I would not be upset at ALL ... I even like OJULARI at DE ...

I have NO doubt that we will be a DEF 1st team again this year, and let TUA work on things with a solid running game .... should sound familiar ...

I DO think that RD 2 is RB, WR, and OL ... I PREFER WILLIAMS at RB and HUMPHREY at C .... like him more than Dickerson

I've been having fun with my wild theory for a couple of days...

Phins take Sewell at 6, a DE at 18... several FH posters commit suicide, three others are banned for having profanity filled breakdowns.
No idea what you're talking about...lol

No idea what you're talking about...lol
Heh! Having fun is better than being right.

This isn't trolling... exactly.

More like just admitting that I'm amused when people throw tantrums.

I think it's Pitts at 6 .We trade 18 for a first next year and this year.
To think of it the More I want the fins to draft (Pitts) the less likely they will. I also like Harris or Williams.

Pitts at 6
Trade from 18 down a few.
Phins take either Ossai or Z Collins.
Then Javonte Williams at 36.
The whole board freaks because we haven't drafted a receiver yet.

I think you're very accurate here.

Pitts at 6
Edge at 18
Williams at 36 if he's there.
Center or OT at 50.

If Pitts is gone and a QB falls to 6 it's a possible trade back to 8 or 9. Then Waddle or Smith.

Back
Top Bottom