BOOK IT! | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

BOOK IT!

A bit of fun with all the speculation and draft picks flying, put down your 10000% guaranteed book it prediction.

Let’s keep the ridicule to a minimum this is a place to put your wild theory out there and maybe someone will be right!

Mine...

Miami drafts Waddle at #6 and trades up for Smith who falls into the early teens, let’s say 14or so.

I say Waddle over Pitts because I feel like there is some desire to trade Parker so will need to add two WRs to cover the gap.
Who on earth is going to trade for Parker? A mediocre #2 receiver?

Somehow we will end up drafting two players at the skilled position, from Alabama. Book em' Dano!!

Somehow we will end up drafting two players at the skilled position, from Alabama. Book em' Dano!!

Something also tells me that one guy will be also returning kicks for us very soon, which makes him a valuable asset to both our special teams and offense.

QBs drop and we trade #6 to Panthers for #8 and an additional 2nd. We still draft Smith and take that additional 2nd to move up from 18 to grab Parsons

Last edited:
I like some of the ideas you all have, going to be interesting to see what unfolds

A bit of fun with all the speculation and draft picks flying, put down your 10000% guaranteed book it prediction.

Let’s keep the ridicule to a minimum this is a place to put your wild theory out there and maybe someone will be right!

Mine...

Miami drafts Waddle at #6 and trades up for Smith who falls into the early teens, let’s say 14or so.

I say Waddle over Pitts because I feel like there is some desire to trade Parker so will need to add two WRs to cover the gap.
I also think waddle, he is a threat as a WR and returning kicks.

guaranteed boook it
we aint drafting a long snappa

I've been having fun with my wild theory for a couple of days...

Phins take Sewell at 6, a DE at 18... several FH posters commit suicide, three others are banned for having profanity filled breakdowns.

Many more than 3 will get banned.

Ironically, if we did draft like that it could be best case scenario.

Many more than 3 will get banned.

Ironically, if we did draft like that it could be best case scenario.
inevitably there will be a a fh posters meltdown, so indeed it could be the best scenario... meltdown... book it

Back
Top Bottom