BOOK IT! | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

BOOK IT!

Get a pass catcher , a pass rusher , a running back and a center

I would like them in that order or something like that

Trade back for 2022 picks and one in the fourth this year where ever possible

JAX take Trevor Lawrence #1 :p
I heard they have soured on him and now they are going to draft Pitts with the first pick in the draft.. They have been reading Finheaven and realized that Pitts is the best player to ever be in the NFL draft and they would look like fools if they drafted Lawrence instead of Pitts. 😉

A bit of fun with all the speculation and draft picks flying, put down your 10000% guaranteed book it prediction.

Let’s keep the ridicule to a minimum this is a place to put your wild theory out there and maybe someone will be right!

Mine...

Miami drafts Waddle at #6 and trades up for Smith who falls into the early teens, let’s say 14or so.

I say Waddle over Pitts because I feel like there is some desire to trade Parker so will need to add two WRs to cover the gap.
Miami selects Pitts 1A
1B - Miami trades down and picks up N. Harris
2A - Edge Rusher/LB
2B - Center
2C - From Trade down - WR

Miami selects Pitts 1A
1B - Miami trades down and picks up N. Harris
2A - Edge Rusher/LB
2B - Center
2C - From Trade down - WR
I think where we take a WR may be in part a function of what the plan is with Parker. If we plan on cutting or trading then a WR needs to go with a high pick and at least two WRs. If not we can take one in the second at 50.

Parsons and Humphrey and we get another 2nd round pick

Pitts @6
Collins @18

A bit of fun with all the speculation and draft picks flying, put down your 10000% guaranteed book it prediction.

Let’s keep the ridicule to a minimum this is a place to put your wild theory out there and maybe someone will be right!

Mine...

Miami drafts Waddle at #6 and trades up for Smith who falls into the early teens, let’s say 14or so.

I say Waddle over Pitts because I feel like there is some desire to trade Parker so will need to add two WRs to cover the gap.
No one wants Parker. Not top three rounds anyway.

Back
Top Bottom