BOOK IT! | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

BOOK IT!

Trade down with Carolina at 8 picking up the #39 pick. Kyle Pitts at #8

Trade up with the Cowboys at 10 using the #36 and #18 picks. Jaylen Waddle at #10

BOOK IT!

I think Atlanta takes Pitts at 4, so we grab Chase at 6. I would love to see Harris at 18, but I feel like this crew doesn't value running backs that high. I think they grab LB/EDGE at 18.

Trade down with Carolina at 8 picking up the #39 pick. Kyle Pitts at #8

Trade up with the Cowboys at 10 using the #36 and #18 picks. Jaylen Waddle at #10

BOOK IT!
Carolina has to want to move up. I keep seeing this posted like if we want it it's automatic.

inevitably there will be a a fh posters meltdown, so indeed it could be the best scenario... meltdown... book it

Im looking forward to the immediate reactions almost as much as the selections themselves......almost.

I can’t envision any scenario where I’m actually pissed on Thursday night. I’m more likely going to be upset with Fridays results than Thursday’s but regardless, I won’t be pissed.

Im looking forward to the immediate reactions almost as much as the selections themselves......almost.

I can’t envision any scenario where I’m actually pissed on Thursday night. I’m more likely going to be upset with Fridays results than Thursday’s but regardless, I won’t be pissed.
It's like game day threads.

We will NOT draft an OL before Round 2b...BOOK IT!

It's like game day threads.

Those are bonkers. Pointless to try and carry a conversation because people’s emotions are out of whack and also because of the fast pace of posts it’s almost better to just sit back and read.

Those are bonkers. Pointless to try and carry a conversation because people’s emotions are out of whack and also because of the fast pace of posts it’s almost better to just sit back and read.
There are SOOO many opportunities for comedy though.

Back
Top Bottom