BOOK IT! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

BOOK IT!

I've been having fun with my wild theory for a couple of days...

Phins take Sewell at 6, a DE at 18... several FH posters commit suicide, three others are banned for having profanity filled breakdowns.
My god, @Danny would just fall into an Ozzy like state of incoherent mumbling..........

Pitts at 6
Trade from 18 down a few.
Phins take either Ossai or Z Collins.
Then Javonte Williams at 36.
The whole board freaks because we haven't drafted a receiver yet.

Good one, I’d be happy personally. Pitts is a hell of a weapon period, Collins would be the Swiss army LB Flores seems to covet. Beast RB who can block and catch at 36 add a C like Dickerson at 50 and you would be off to a great start imo

Pitts at 6
Trade from 18 down a few.
Phins take either Ossai or Z Collins.
Then Javonte Williams at 36.
The whole board freaks because we haven't drafted a receiver yet.
Actually a lot of my mock drafts that I do go exactly like that except at 36 I go with Creed Humphrey if he is there which I’m starting to believe he won’t make it to that pick.

I saw an on line guy said Pitts at 6 and if available, trade up to get Parsons. Around pick 14. They give a second and a third or fourth.

javonte williams won't be there at 36. if we want him we will need to trade up from 36 or trade back a little from 18 to just in front of the steelers.

I've been having fun with my wild theory for a couple of days...

Phins take Sewell at 6, a DE at 18... several FH posters commit suicide, three others are banned for having profanity filled breakdowns.
The Sewell-icide theory is dark.

Fields and/or Lance get past Atlanta and pick #4 (if they trade it).

Carolina offers us this year's 2nd, or next year's 1st, or both, to trade down two spots.

We take it!!

Detroit poops the bed at #7 (as they are wont to do).

We take Chase at #8, THE EXACT SAME PLAYER WE WOULD HAVE TAKEN IF WE HAD BEEN STUCK PICKING AT #3 ON DRAFT DAY.

Except now we have: Chase, another 2nd this year (or first next year, or both), a third next year, a first in 2023.

Fields and/or Lance get past Atlanta and pick #4 (if they trade it).

Carolina offers us this year's 2nd, or next year's 1st, or both, to trade down two spots.

We take it!!

Detroit poops the bed at #7 (as they are wont to do).

We take Chase at #8, THE EXACT SAME PLAYER WE WOULD HAVE TAKEN IF WE HAD BEEN STUCK PICKING AT #3 ON DRAFT DAY.

Except now we have: Chase, another 2nd this year (or first next year, or both), a third next year, a first in 2023.

I dig it

Back
Top Bottom