Booker could be more than just a backup for Dolphins | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Booker could be more than just a backup for Dolphins

i think is the last year for booker with the phins..i like to see hagan get more playing time..sure he drops the ball a lot but in time i think he will be a starter in '08...as far as ginn goes who knows,im not sure he has the material to be a 1..time will tell

i think is the last year for booker with the phins..i like to see hagan get more playing time..sure he drops the ball a lot but in time i think he will be a starter in '08...as far as ginn goes who knows,im not sure he has the material to be a 1..time will tell
I think this thread is about Lorenzo. I hate to see Marty go if you are correct though. I think he is our best WR by far.

Lo-Bo

I'm from Tallahassee and watched Booker underachieve at FSU. I think that it was in part to due a horrible OC in Jeff Bowden but he also has a tendency to make too many moves before he gets to the line of scrimmage. I think if he would just hit a hole and then make one move he would have had more success than he did at FSU. It was almost like he was dancing in a phone booth at times. Hopefully his performance against UCLA in the bowl game will be a sneak peek of what he can do for Miami. He is definitely not an inside the tackle runner like Ronnie is, but hopefully he can give us a speed threat on the edge. I hope he does well.

If he lives up to the hype he's getting from some circles, then this could end up being like the Jaguars backfield of Taylor/Jones-Drew. That would make me happy.

I think it has more potential to be a Deuce McAllister/Reggie Bush-esque situation just based on Ronnie and Lo's skill sets.

Back
Top Bottom