Booker | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Booker

Jimmy James said:
I really wish we had made a list of the die hards like the two of you back when everybody was dogging Booker. It would make it much easier to make sure everybody in that boat got their due. I know that there were a nice minority of us in that position, even if we were usually roundly outnumbered.
Agreed! I am the first one to admit if I made a bad call, but I have always liked Booker, and I think he will have a great year this year. I think last year he felt like he got screwed by the Bears, and it took a little bit for him to get over that! Let's Go Dolphins! Let's see this wide receiver corps take it to the next level together!:beerbang:

Jimmy James said:
I really wish we had made a list of the die hards like the two of you back when everybody was dogging Booker. It would make it much easier to make sure everybody in that boat got their due. I know that there were a nice minority of us in that position, even if we were usually roundly outnumbered.

Congratulations, You've won a round trip to ....nowhere. Your taking this a little to serious.

MonkeyDog said:
Congratulations, You've won a round trip to ....nowhere. Your taking this a little to serious.

Do you mean, "you're taking this a little too seriously"?

You're darn right I take this seriously. It's the Dolphins.

Oh, welcome to my ignore list. You'll be in distinguished company there.

MonkeyDog said:

..Dude thats just the way he is...He thinks EVERYTHING he said about Marty being better than Chambers and Boston was validated in one game...

..and as you can allso see he is a little to full of himself:D

DBoston80 said:
..Dude thats just the way he is...He thinks EVERYTHING he said about Marty being better than Chambers and Boston was validated in one game...

That's it -- you made me laugh. Welcome back off my ignore list. Keep it up, and this might just be permanent. ;)

If you need more to validate what I have said about Booker, tune in the rest of the season. It's going to come at you good and plenty.

Jimmy James said:
That's it -- you made me laugh. Welcome back off my ignore list. Keep it up, and this might just be permanent. ;)

If you need more to validate what I have said about Booker, tune in the rest of the season. It's going to come at you good and plenty.

:lol: ..your little list is not a worry of mine...

..And Im a fan of THE MIAMI DOLPHINS rather than a fan of myself (Unlike someone??) ..So this might seem odd to you..but I CHEER FOR BOOKER EVERY SUNDAY..and so do most of the people here...your getting to caught up in yourself..Geta life:shakeno:

Jimmy James said:
Do you mean, "you're taking this a little too seriously"?

You're darn right I take this seriously. It's the Dolphins.

Oh, welcome to my ignore list. You'll be in distinguished company there.
\\

I don't know why I'm replying since you've firewalled me and others over a little a fun. Sorry if I was a little harsh, like Saban I don't want us to look at Denver with a sense of relief. We have a lot to be excited about this year. And we've already seen the media trying to catch up and get on our bandwagon. But we all know we have a long way to go. Right now I'm just glad we are moving the chains and playing four quarters as a team. I can appreciate your passion...peace JJ

I made the thread...and i too have always liked booker since he was with the bears. I remember tearing into someone on here who started a thread saying to release him and that it was a bad trade to get him.

I've been down on Booker after watching him every play in person in last year's opener vs. Tennessee. While covering Booker, Samari Rolle's biggest problem was not to laugh. Sunday was obviously a top notch effort, beyond my estimations of Booker's ability. Perhaps he was in a funk after the trade last year and not affording 100% effort. Still, Ogunleye for Booker and a 3rd was not equal return, no matter how many here try to pretend otherwise.

Awsi Dooger said:
I've been down on Booker after watching him every play in person in last year's opener vs. Tennessee. While covering Booker, Samari Rolle's biggest problem was not to laugh. Sunday was obviously a top notch effort, beyond my estimations of Booker's ability. Perhaps he was in a funk after the trade last year and not affording 100% effort. Still, Ogunleye for Booker and a 3rd was not equal return, no matter how many here try to pretend otherwise.

It was when we weren't gonna be able to afford him anyway. And he wasn't going to play for anything less.

DBoston80 said:

Boston, and Chambers have some catching up to do as far as catches go to Booker, and Welker.

DBoston80 said:
So this might seem odd to you..but I CHEER FOR BOOKER EVERY SUNDAY

You do? In that case, I think you're protesting way too much. It's not like you have questioned his loyalty to the team, is it? :rolleyes2

Awsi Dooger said:
Perhaps he was in a funk after the trade last year and not affording 100% effort.

:shakeno:

Perhaps he didn't know the offense because he was right off the bus. Who was there to teach him the O? Foerster? That's a laugh. It took him a while to get adjusted. Now that there is an actual offense in place, you'll see that he looks like himself again.

All 3 of our recievers(Chambers Boston Booker) all have pro Bowl potential im just glad they can step up and make some plays. If 1 or 2 of those recievers step up every game then we will have a solid offence.

Back
Top Bottom