Booker | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Booker

cltchperf

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
does anyone one know of his status regarding the chargers game. The chargers are good team, and it would be nice for miami to have as much help as they can get. I feel good about Chambers, but at first I thought Gilmore would be fine opposite of him, with his speed, but he did nothing against Buffalo, and it would be really helpful to Chambers and Miami's offense for him to be back. Give the chargers another guy to atleast pay attention too. any news about that or not?

I would bet he plays in this one.

MonkeyDog said:
That's for sure.

:lol: Bryan Gilmore is questionable as well (medically speaking) so if they are both out who will be tne number 2?

I agree.... san diego has a pretty bad pass defense but a number one rush defense

Booker practiced so I'm sure he'll play. No way does he drop all those passes the Gilmore dropped.

byroan said:
Booker practiced so I'm sure he'll play. No way does he drop all those passes the Gilmore dropped.

Very good to hear. With the last 2 games that Chambers has had I would think the D will focus on him pretty heavely and we will need another receiver to make some plays.

Jimmy James said:
Say, maybe David Boston can play this week.

Oh, wait...

Lol, another fine tribute to your football knowledge....hey does Marty have some pictures of you with sheep or something??? ;)

DBoston80 said:
Lol, another fine tribute to your football knowledge....hey does Marty have some pictures of you with sheep or something??? ;)

I dont get it.

Back
Top Bottom