Booker | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Booker

PatsSuck456 said:
I dont get it.

Its been a long going love afair he has with Booker...He has said MANY times Booker is our best WR..despite the very subpar season he's having he still will lash out at any man making a "true" comment about Booker.

And ofcourse to make matter's more humiliating for him..the only defense is a guy who is on my avatar...

Booker *is* Miami's best receiver. It sickens me that you folks haven't been able to see it due to QB play issues and a strangely low number of targets Booker is getting this year.

Jimmy James said:
Booker *is* Miami's best receiver. It sickens me that you folks haven't been able to see it due to QB play issues and a strangely low number of targets Booker is getting this year.

See what I mean!:rolleyes:

Perfect23 said:
I would say Marty Booker is our best receiver:)

I would say "how do you figure?"

..wait let me guess!! He isnt used to this offense....he isnt getting enough looks..It takes time to adjust to a new envirement...his QB sucks...

I've heard them all. Point is there is NO I mean NO excuse for having 24 catches as a #2! And some of you say he is the best Wr we have??:shakeno: :shakeno: :lol: :lol: :shakeno:

Jimmy James said:
Say, maybe David Boston can play this week.

Oh, wait...

I know, right? Booker has contributed much more than Boston has. Why hate?

He is the only reciever we have thats made it to a pro bowl that is why he is our best reciever

bakedmatt said:
I know, right? Booker has contributed much more than Boston has. Why hate?

Way to go off topic slick..Sayin Booker has had a bad year isnt hating...look the word up in your dictionary...then look up fact!!!

Bringing up Boston on a topic that doesnt concern Boston, simply because he is on my avatar..tells me all I need to know about your intellegence.:D

Perfect23 said:
He is the only reciever we have thats made it to a pro bowl that is why he is our best reciever

Ohh Okay..makes sense....:lol: :shakeno:

DBoston80 said:
Bringing up Boston on a topic that doesnt concern Boston, simply because he is on my avatar..tells me all I need to know about your intellegence.:D

It should. You can see we're smart enough to see that you have an agenda. I'm sorry if that bums you out.

Jimmy James said:
It should. You can see we're smart enough to see that you have an agenda. I'm sorry if that bums you out.

You cant be man enough to admit you are wrong....sorry if that bums YOU out..:lol:

I don't think Booker is the best WR on this team. Chambers is by far this season. I do believe Booker is a great WR but not #1. He should be considering that he was a pro bowler. I will give him that he has been open quite a bit and Gus has straight up missed him.

Fin Fan in Cali said:

You know I think he is a hidden gem. That guy plays every play all out. Very underrated if you ask me.

jj_PhinFan said:
You know I think he is a hidden gem. That guy plays every play all out. Very underrated if you ask me.
Let him play it up! He is having a homecoming this weekend to where he got his start, and where he was cut. Get them Wes!;)

Back
Top Bottom