Booker | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Booker

Fin Fan in Cali said:
Let him play it up! He is having a homecoming this weekend to where he got his start, and where he was cut. Get them Wes!;)

I hope he breaks a kickoff for a TD. That will really rub it in the bolts face.

Fin Fan in Cali said:
Trust me, I will let my Charger friend who bought my ticket know about it!;)

My company that I work for is in SD and they all love the bolts. They have been giving me crap all week. I sure hope the Fins make them eat crow.

Power outage in SD Sunday complements of the Fins!

DBoston80 said:
You cant be man enough to admit you are wrong....sorry if that bums YOU out..:lol:

I'm man enough to admit I'm wrong only when I am in fact wrong. Trust me, I know the type of crow I'm in for if Booker doesn't justify my belief in him.

Speaking of crow, I haven't seen you eat much about Boston. You somehow try to always make it about the person raising the issue.

Without being too critical of Booker and Chambers, the problem I see is neither one is over 6 foot and they are not speed burners. They are decent WR's, but neither one can create a mismatch.

MonkeyDog said:
Without being too critical of Booker and Chambers, the problem I see is neither one is over 6 foot and they are not speed burners. They are decent WR's, but neither one can create a mismatch.
Agreed we need a burner with good hands that can work his way up to number 1 wide receiver, or at least give Chambers a run for his money.

Fin Fan in Cali said:
Agreed we need a burner with good hands that can work his way up to number 1 wide receiver, or at least give Chambers a run for his money.

And that would most likely mean Owens. He is a cancer but man the dude can play. I'm not sure if I for him or not. but the bottom line is what I think we got to realize with out a good QB it doesn't matter who the WR's are. So QB first than WR. I'm still thinking Jon Kitna and draft a QB.

Fin Fan in Cali said:

Maybe Hank Baskett 6-3 220 New Mexico, in the 3rd rd.

MonkeyDog said:

I dont know if you would call Chambers a burner but he is far from slow.

dolphan117 said:
I dont know if you would call Chambers a burner but he is far from slow.

True, CC is a great athelete, unless someone would give up a 2nd rd pick, he's a keeper. Booker provides good depth but I think we need to step up the competition at the WR position.

MonkeyDog said:

OK my logic doesn't fly. Harrison/Wayne/Stokely none over 6ft.
Duper/Clayton under 6 ft.

I guess the best thing for Miami WR's is a real QB.

im pretty sure chambers ran a 4.3 at the combines, that qualifies as a burner in my book...

MonkeyDog said:

yeah but chambers plays like he is 6'3' with his crazy 45 1/2 inch vertical. Chambers plays like a big Wr.

Jimmy James said:
I'm man enough to admit I'm wrong only when I am in fact wrong. Trust me, I know the type of crow I'm in for if Booker doesn't justify my belief in him.

Speaking of crow, I haven't seen you eat much about Boston. You somehow try to always make it about the person raising the issue.

Well, when we start a thread that includes Boston I'll be more than happy to talk about it...

I have not said Boston is our best Wr..he has had WAY more productive seasons than Booker, and I know how STUPID I would look bringing that up. This is a what have you done for me lately league...and I was the first to say If Boston gets cut I cant blame the FO.

But its been almost 2 complete seasons and Booker has been a complete DUD!

Now sadly he is our best option as a #2 so Im very happy he is returning for the game Sunday. But fact is he will either take a reduced role as a non slot #3..or be sent packing. Its all about the lack of production. Booker for whatever reason has NOT produced...sorry but he'll likely NEVER start another game as WR for us again...nor should he.

Back
Top Bottom