Booker | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Booker

DBoston80 said:
ROFLMAO...Wow look at that 5 good not great games...what does this prove?? LOL!!

Everyone?? Who can honestly say they are pleased with Booker over the past 2 years? And those who are....standards are AWFULLY low.

By the way I meant after this season he will never start a game for us again! He will be replaced by a better option...I know its gonna be rough replacing those 24 catches next year..but hey A guy can hope cant he!

thats a stupid comment

Any game where your #2 WR goes over 100 yards is a great game by anyones standards

Also remember he has been fighting Injury and playing time

whats your boy boston done? Saban knows talent and even when Boston was healthy this year they put him behind Booker

Alex22 said:
thats a stupid comment

Any game where your #2 WR goes over 100 yards is a great game by anyones standards

whats your boy boston done? Saban knows talent and even when Boston was healthy this year they put him behind Booker

What about 24 catches??? Oh ok..talk to u later..

Alex22 said:
thats a stupid comment

Ohh you think we should target Mcnair this offseason..thats all I needed to know..LOL:lol:

DBoston80 said:
What about 24 catches??? Oh ok..talk to u later..

they dont throw him the ball enough for him to put up great numbers, between chambers and Mcmichael, and the running game, booker hasnt had the number of passes thrown his way to put up great numbers, look at his career in chicago those are all the numbers you need to show he is a capeable #2 reciever

DBoston80 said:
Ohh you think we should target Mcnair this offseason..thats all I needed to know..LOL:lol:

yeah he is a great QB with 2-3 years left in him that can help mold a rookie QB we draft

I dont see whats so funny about that

Booker was a great WR at chicago. if he isn't performing at Miami, then that should tell you something about our QB situation

Not really....I would take Ferrote over Jim Miller..it's not the QB as much as some of us may think. Look at Chambers!!! This is gonna be his best statistical year..If Booker is better than him why isnt he putting up even decent numbers?? I just see NO logic in saying Booker is better than Chambers.

He will make the tough catches and i really like him, I like what he does. He is spectacular like Chambers but he knows how to play football. He is a huge asset to this team and we need to get him the ball some more.

DBoston80 said:
Not really....I would take Ferrote over Jim Miller..it's not the QB as much as some of us may think. Look at Chambers!!! This is gonna be his best statistical year..If Booker is better than him why isnt he putting up even decent numbers?? I just see NO logic in saying Booker is better than Chambers.

That might be because you actually asked me to explain and then ignored my response. There's your logic.

As for Chambers, he wasn't on pace for his best season ever until *Sage* and he went crazy against Buffalo in a game Booker didn't even play in. In fact, up until two games ago, Chambers didn't even have a 100 yard game this year. You're hanging Booker using Chambers when the FACT is that this passing game hasn't looked good with Gus and that Chambers only started coming on since this last Booker injury.

As to Gus versus Jim Miller, I think you're dead wrong except for durability. If Jim Miller had ever been able to stay healthy, he would have been a pretty darn good QB. Unfortunately, he and Marty didn't play together nearly as often as the Bears would have liked due to all of Jim's concussions and other injuries.

Jimmy James said:
That might be because you actually asked me to explain and then ignored my response. There's your logic.

As for Chambers, he wasn't on pace for his best season ever until *Sage* and he went crazy against Buffalo in a game Booker didn't even play in. In fact, up until two games ago, Chambers didn't even have a 100 yard game this year. You're hanging Booker using Chambers when the FACT is that this passing game hasn't looked good with Gus and that Chambers only started coming on since this last Booker injury.

As to Gus versus Jim Miller, I think you're dead wrong except for durability. If Jim Miller had ever been able to stay healthy, he would have been a pretty darn good QB. Unfortunately, he and Marty didn't play together nearly as often as the Bears would have liked due to all of Jim's concussions and other injuries.

yeah, but he had a good game agsainst carolina, and that was practically a 100 yard game. 96 yards, I mean four yards away.

cltchperf said:
yeah, but he had a good game agsainst carolina, and that was practically a 100 yard game. 96 yards, I mean four yards away.

Granted, but Booker has two 100 yard games himself in what is now 3 fewer games due to the ankle and calf injuries Booker has been dinged up with.

Jimmy James said:
Granted, but Booker has two 100 yard games himself in what is now 3 fewer games due to the ankle and calf injuries Booker has been dinged up with.

yeah, hopefully booker feels well enough to do some damage to the San diego secondary along with Chambers, because we need these guys to get the ball inorder to have a chance winning the game. I want miami to run the ball with R and R but that may be a very difficult task becuase the chargers have the best run D in the league I think, they are really tough, so at some point miami might have to air it out. If this game looks like it might have to be a shoot out, I would really hope that Sage comes in, becuase I think the receivers plays to their best when he's in, and he's definitly more accurate and just make throws you need to make big plays. the one thing I might be concerned about is decision making, but Gus is no better, he was and Miami was very lucky in the buffalo game, there werre three passes by Gus that could have been returned for six if the cbs didn't drop the ball, Gus must really throw ball extremely hard, becuase other teams defense have been dropping his throws this year instead of picking him off.

Back
Top Bottom