Boomer/Anyone - Jay Cutler | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Boomer/Anyone - Jay Cutler

Becks7

Starter
Reaction score
For anybody who has seen him play do you think he is worthy of a pick anywhere from #5 to #10 overall?

Right now thats a bit high. However, a rock solid combine and Senior Bowl could cause him to make a Phillip Rivers-like leap into that range.

Becks7 said:
For anybody who has seen him play do you think he is worthy of a pick anywhere from #5 to #10 overall?
I think if he has an outstanding combine and workouts... with Young and Quinn not declaring, it is very possible he could go in the 5-15 range.

dominizzo said:
I never seen this guy play but people are comparing him to FAVRE

Good comparison.
-Rocket arm
-very tough
-strong, fairly mobile

SpeedRush99 said:

Did you see him play against USC? He had far less talent and out played Leinart at QB....Pinegar is 6'3" 220 lbs has a very strong arm and is accurate....but the one thing I saw that night...was his release....he reminded me alot of a young Marino....and thats enough for me to select him. Ask Pete Carroll that putz what he thinks of Pinegar....he had Pete sweating all night.

fishypete said:
Did you see him play against USC? He had far less talent and out played Leinart at QB....Pinegar is 6'3" 220 lbs has a very strong arm and is accurate....but the one thing I saw that night...was his release....he reminded me alot of a young Marino....and thats enough for me to select him. Ask Pete Carroll that putz what he thinks of Pinegar....he had Pete sweating all night.

I see in another thread you'd take Bush...looks like you've changed your mind about Carroll players huh?

Sorry to thread jack.

fishypete said:

I watched the same game..all I saw was poor decision making by Pinegar. 4 INT's including the last one he threw into double coverage.

Back
Top Bottom