Boomer/Anyone - Jay Cutler | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Boomer/Anyone - Jay Cutler

ether79 said:
I see in another thread you'd take Bush...looks like you've changed your mind about Carroll players huh?

Sorry to thread jack.

The only player I would want from USC....is Bush....he's the most talented player in the draft.

fishypete said:
The only player I would want from USC....is Bush....he's the most talented player in the draft.

I'm just not sure why you want to draft a player that plays a position that our team has covered, and convert him to a position our team has also covered. You haven't noticed our team needs a few important positions, like say QB, OL, DT, LB, CB and S?

fishypete said:

Sure ok..just glad you're not a GM..Back to topic IMO Cutler is a much better prospect than Pinegar or Young.

ether79 said:
Sure ok..just glad you're not a GM..Back to topic IMO Cutler is a much better prospect than Pinegar or Young.
:stupid:

byroan said:
I watched the same game..all I saw was poor decision making by Pinegar. 4 INT's including the last one he threw into double coverage.

How many did Leinart have? QB's make mistakes especially when they are trying to over come in the 4th quarter. If Pinegar had the same talent that USC had....You wouldn't even think about Leinart. Even great QB's have bad times...did you think Marino never threw intereceptions while in college? You have to have something to work with....and it seems Pinegar has alot of what you look for in a QB. And you don't need to use a first round pick to get him.

317 net yds passing against USC is impressive....18 first downs by passing is impressive. We're not talking about almost beating some B.S. team.

Paul Pinegar 183 comp 287 atts 2359 yds 63.8 comp% 8.2 yds/att 22 tds 9 int 151.8 passing rating

Doktor Ivel said:
i like vince young early in the second. but non of you support him

:lol: Young would be a top10 pick if he came out, because of his athleticism NOT his QB play. His game does not carry over to the NFL.

TheFallOfTroy54 said:
yeah but brett throws a hundred ints a game, i dont want that ish

I will take 2 rings and a lock to the Hall.

fishypete said:
We're not talking about almost beating some B.S. team.

You are talking about a team that every team with a decent Qb has had good numbers against. USC's secondary is their weakness.

Pinegar is inaccurate with his long balls and his arm isn't nearly as strong as cutler's.

Have you seen Cutler play? They guy has an aboslute CANNON. I've seen him knock receivers down with throws.

Cutler>Pinegar

SpeedRush99 said:
:lol: Young would be a top10 pick if he came out, because of his athleticism NOT his QB play. His game does not carry over to the NFL.

Hey Michael Vick was quite a bit farther back than Vince Young is now in his game so I wouldn't say that Young can't be a QB.

touborg said:
I'm just not sure why you want to draft a player that plays a position that our team has covered, and convert him to a position our team has also covered. You haven't noticed our team needs a few important positions, like say QB, OL, DT, LB, CB and S?

Think Csonka and Warfield....then you'll know.

Jaj said:
Hey Michael Vick was quite a bit farther back than Vince Young is now in his game so I wouldn't say that Young can't be a QB.

:shakeno: :shakeno:

SpeedRush99 said:
You are talking about a team that every team with a decent Qb has had good numbers against. USC's secondary is their weakness.

Pinegar is inaccurate with his long balls and his arm isn't nearly as strong as cutler's.

Have you seen Cutler play? They guy has an aboslute CANNON. I've seen him knock receivers down with throws.

Cutler>Pinegar

Maybe because Cutler has a 126.1 rating and Pinegar a 151.8.....comp % Cutler 58.1....Pinegar 63.8 Both are decent college QB's.

fishypete said:
Maybe because Cutler has a 126.1 rating and Pinegar a 151.8.....comp % Cutler 58.1....Pinegar 63.8 Both are decent college QB's.

Maybe because Cutler plays at VANDY! And is still the leading passer in the SEC! Your the one preaching about Pinegar not having the talent around him and going toe to toe with USC, then you of all people should understand waht Cutler goes through every saturday!

Back
Top Bottom