Boomer's Final Mock Draft | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Boomer's Final Mock Draft

KingPhin05 said:
and thats why we all have our opinions. just to let ya know ill be stoppin by with cake for you all to eat once we draft Smith or Edwards! well if the minny trade goes through it changes alot. im hoping for the picks myself.
Wheres my cake or are you too busy eating it ? :D

godfater21 said:
Fine i wasn't going to say anything but since you want me to.

1. Alex smith won't go to SF. Nolan Knows other teams are after him that is why he is blowing smoke by faking trying to sign him. he is trying to force a trade.

2. Cleveland will go DL maybe OL but they are not going WR.

3. Vikings will not take williamson if mike williams is still there. for that matter Mike williams will not fall as far as boomer has him falling.

4. Arizona would not go defense if Aaron rogers is still on the board. same as mike williams, Aaron rogers will not fall as far as boomer has him falling.

There you wanted some of my opinions those are just a few. but also like i said we will see tomarrow.

Dang dude. Seriously. You're like a bizarro psychic.

godfater21 said:

1. Alex smith won't go to SF. Nolan Knows other teams are after him that is why he is blowing smoke by faking trying to sign him. he is trying to force a trade.

3. Vikings will not take williamson if mike williams is still there. for that matter Mike williams will not fall as far as boomer has him falling.

4. Arizona would not go defense if Aaron rogers is still on the board. same as mike williams, Aaron rogers will not fall as far as boomer has him falling.

There you wanted some of my opinions those are just a few. but also like i said we will see tomarrow.

Wow I didnt know we had Mrs.Cleo on this board.......Call her now!!!

Boomer:

I really really impressed with your job. The first time i read your final mock my first think was "no way"....now i'm really really impresses, congratulations.

I want to know your thinks on Miami about Frye, McPherson or any QB remaining.

Thanks Mex......David Greene of any QB, He;s the guy we have scouted most. Frye's 12 year old hands and MCpHERSON'S INEXPERIENCE will turn us off.

godfater21 said:

1. Wrong:roflmao:
2. Wrong:roflmao:
3. Wrong:roflmao:
4. Wrong:roflmao:

Dont doubt the Boomer.

godfater21 said:

1. Wrong
2. Wrong
3. Wrong
4. Wrong

Like I said, Cleveland took the BPA. Open mouth, insert foot.

Boomer said:
24. Green Bay – Aaron Rodgers – QB – Cal
Remember this: Jim Bates is in LOVE with Georgia LB Odell Thurman. He wields a lot of influence with Mike Sherman. Be warned. But if Rodgers falls this far I expect him to be the guy. I see no reason why Rodgers won’t fall down here – who else is going to take him? The Brett Favre factor weighs heavily in Green Bay and whilst they understand that Rodgers has flaws, they think they can work on the mechanical nature of his play and his feet. They have 2 2nds and a 3rd – I expect them to move up to get Thurman and bring in an end and a DT before day 1 is done.

Damn you're good...well done.

nice job. one thing i will bet on is adrian mcpherson going to the cardinals. denny green seems to like black quarterbacks. no racism intended.

Damn Boomer...great job!!! Callled a lot of them right...amazing!!! Can you tell me the Powerball numbers for tonight???? :roflmao:

godfater21 said:

This one is particularly hilarious. Every single one is wrong :roflmao:

[EDIT: sorry, was late on the uptake on this one. Hadn't finished reading the entire thread. Sorry.]

Back
Top Bottom