Boomer's Sunday Combine Updates - Caddy, Johnson, Williams | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Boomer's Sunday Combine Updates - Caddy, Johnson, Williams

Unfortunately some people seem to dismissing unofficial times. That's not a good idea. The majority of the time the unofficial times end up being the standards against other drafts. All times must be considered.

Boomer said:
More info:

Derrick Anderson ran a 4.88
Brock Berlin a 4.89
Jason Campbell a 4.72
Timmy Chang a 4.86
Ryan Fitzpatrick a 4.82
Charlie Frye a 4.80
David Greene a 4.85
Stefan LeFors a 4.62
Unofficially I hear that McPherson ran a 4.49
Orlovsky a 4.82
Orton a 4.84
Chris Rix a 4.56
Andrew Walter a 4.90
Jason White a 4.95

All unofficial at the moment.
McPherson definitely did not run a 4.49

Rix ran a 4.7 and 4.75

Boomer said:
Mid to late 2.
Thanks -- I say we get either Rodgers or Smith #1 and then take Arrington in the 2nd (assuming the Surtain trade with KC works out and we have pick #46). Perfect back to pair with Gordon -- talk about change-of-pace....

And Barry Sanders is 5'9" too....

Ya J.J. Arrington is a guy I think could take the full load. Very powerful, low center of gravity kid. I really am getting excited about drafting Rodgers or Smith.

Jaj said:
Ya J.J. Arrington is a guy I think could take the full load. Very powerful, low center of gravity kid. I really am getting excited about drafting Rodgers or Smith.

because of their 40-times?

Boomer said:
More info:

Derrick Anderson ran a 4.88
Brock Berlin a 4.89
Jason Campbell a 4.72
Timmy Chang a 4.86
Ryan Fitzpatrick a 4.82
Charlie Frye a 4.80
David Greene a 4.85
Stefan LeFors a 4.62
Unofficially I hear that McPherson ran a 4.49
Orlovsky a 4.82
Orton a 4.84
Chris Rix a 4.56
Andrew Walter a 4.90
Jason White a 4.95

All unofficial at the moment.
Walter didnt run

he was in too much discomfort with his shoulder

Dolphins_SR66 said:
Boomer, a WR (Mathias??) ran a pair of 40's both in the 4.3 range (think one was 4.33 and 2nd was 4.31.

What's the scoop on him? Hands?

Jerome Mathis of Hampton? If it is then apparently the speed is no surprise, but we don't get many Hampton games in England so I'm not really in a position to comment mate. He apparently is a huge deep threat/return man.

Sorry.

No they were expected to both run in that range. Your talking about the QBs right?

Dudeman said:
McPherson definitely did not run a 4.49

Rix ran a 4.7 and 4.75

Like I said, these are unofficial times from a different source.

Dudeman said:
Walter didnt run

he was in too much discomfort with his shoulder

Yeah I thought that was odd when I saw it. :rolleyes:

Boomer said:
Jerome Mathis of Hampton? If it is then apparently the speed is no surprise, but we don't get many Hampton games in England so I'm not really in a position to comment mate. He apparently is a huge deep threat/return man.

Sorry.
Never saw him at Hampton, but he was very impressive in the all-star game I watched (I believe it was the East-West Shrine, not sure though). If I remember correctly he caught two long passes for TDs.

OK. More from MY guy. On the floor in Indy.

Thomas Davis was 6'1, 230. Will work out fully and will probably be moved to OLB with most teams. Miami is one of the more interested teams.

Channing Crowder was 6'2, 252.

Antonio Perkins was 5'11 190.

Eric Green was 5'11 198

Antrel Rolle was 6'0, 200. He will not workout. Claims he will run faster than 4.55.

Bryant McFadden was 5'11 193

General Tso said:
Never saw him at Hampton, but he was very impressive in the all-star game I watched (I believe it was the East-West Shrine, not sure though). If I remember correctly he caught two long passes for TDs.
Ok, sounds like the kid at the playground, that you say "your the bottlecap...you go long".

amazing speed though...

Boomer said:
Brandon Browner whose stock is rising to the mid 1st round area may have annoyed people by weighing in at 221 and 6'3 and 3/4. That might precipitate a move to S.

I really like Browner a lot, but why were some people annoyed? Is 221 considered too heavy for a CB that's almost 6'4"??

Back
Top Bottom