Boomer's Tuesday Combine Update - Derrick Johnson, etc | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Boomer's Tuesday Combine Update - Derrick Johnson, etc

Boomer

FinHeaven Elite
Reaction score
This is for everyone but the guy from South Carolina who doesn't like to laugh.....These are from my friend in the press room area.

Daryl Blackstock ran a disappointing 4.72.
Johnson was much better recording a 4.58, although a tad slower than he predicted.

DeMarcus Ware on the verge of R1 and climbing ran a 4.54

Michael Boley ran a 4.60

Robert McCune ran a 4.49

Jamaal Brimmer REALLY harmed his stock failing to beat Clarett's time and recording a pedestrian 4.90

Brandon Browner will no longer be a CB after running a terribly slow 4.70. Predicted as a 1st rounder, he will have to shift inside after that.

Marlin Jackson ran a slightly disappointing 4.55 but I still predict he'll be a very good pro.

Alphonso Hodge ran a 4.40, whilst Ron Bartell of Howard ran a 4.37.

More updates as and when.

Boomer said:
Brandon Browner will no longer be a CB after running a terribly slow 4.70. Predicted as a 1st rounder, he will have to shift inside after that.

:eek:

Whoa Brandon Browner's time is shocking...he was listed a someone who ran a 4.4 previously. :eek:

D.Ware-Troy State Go Trojans

How's DJ looking Boomer?? We know he's quick but has he put on any weight too.

Eric King ran somewhere in the 4.5 range today Boomer. He's a guy who plays the ball well and is a good tackler from what I've seen of him. Where do you rank him in this yr's CB class?

Megatron said:
How's DJ looking Boomer?? We know he's quick but has he put on any weight too.

He was 242, heavier than expected.

4.58 is still pretty damn fast for a LB.

Alphonso Hodge is another second day guy who I think will be a solid CB in the NFL.

fins2923 said:
Eric King ran somewhere in the 4.5 range today Boomer. He's a guy who plays the ball well and is a good tackler from what I've seen of him. Where do you rank him in this yr's CB class?

He's small. 5-9 ish and has been playing for the Deacs for a ong time. He goes hard for the ball but will have to temper that in the pros. It's a great class this year - 5th round, 4th maybe.

OK: Odell Thurman ran a 4.68, Boomer Grigsby a 4.62. Crowder decided not to run.

Boomer said:
Ron Bartell of Howard ran a 4.37.

More updates as and when.

I've been saying we should draft him in the 4th or 5th. This guys is also 6' 1" and 215. He could learn from Madison and Poole to be the future here.

Back
Top Bottom