Brace yourselves... Manti is in town | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brace yourselves... Manti is in town

His combine and pro days aside, his performance in the NC raises a huge red flag for me. I don't think he has the talent to develop in to even a decent LB.

The only excuse he has for that performance was that he knew his pile of lies was about to come crashing down on him and even then he brought that on himself.

Its been at the top of the threads since about 2:30 yesterday. You see about as well as me.

I didn't get on till late last night around 1 ish. It was not towards the top of the threads at that time

hes not good. hyped because he was on ND and they made a run last year for the first time in forever. ill pass

Sorry, but the reality that he was awful on the biggest stage on which he's ever performed, against the best and closest to an NFL defense he's ever faced just cannot be written off as an "anomaly."

http://blogs.palmbeachpost.com/thed...ame-lb-manti-teo-visiting-the-miami-dolphins/

I figured it would be one of the top threads today, but I checked NFL Forum as well as main forum and saw nothing. So mods feel free to merge this if there is another post. I mean I could understand the interest with his ability to generate turnovers. The Alabama game is tricky. On one hand he is facing one of the best OL's in college football history, and 2 first round running backs. And he found out about the whole "hoax" before the game. Really hard to determine how much his play slipped because of the hoax or because of the talent of Bama. I'm no psychologist but I would imagine it affected him at least somewhat. I don't really wanna the Dolphins to draft him I would rather see someone like Tank Carradine, DJ Hayden, or Tavon... but who knows we may trade up for a T (although I'm not convinced Ireland isn't just lowering the market for Winston).

BAMA oline demolished ND dline the 1 month lay off was not the only factor -> ND was oversold - however and BTW ND was off balance all game not much of a chess match

Lacy and Co. were enjoying 10 yard runs at the ND LBs in space -> if you have ever tried to stop a 220 lb locomotive in space then you'll understand the difficulty the LBs had I wouldn't judge a man's career on this game

Hells NO!!! Miami doesn't need, "The Ghost of Kekua", to take the team on a Media Overload. Not sure if it would be a good idea.

And let's not forget where Miami got Marino; 14th. Why ? Because "word on street" (or for you kids out there old skool Twitter) he liked toot.

Back
Top Bottom