Brace yourselves... Manti is in town | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brace yourselves... Manti is in town

I don't want him, we don't need the circus that will follow him.

We also dont need opposing RBs gashing us for huge gains each time they break the DL and get into the 2nd level.

What NFL caliber talent did the Notre Dame defensive line have?

Also, as CallMeDaddy said, D.J. Fluker played for Alabama, not Lane Johnson.

Really dude? Check #9. That kid was an absolute force. Against most teams they played he was unblockable, even when double teamed, which was on most plays of course. Easily the best player ND had.

Really dude? Check #9. That kid was an absolute force. Against most teams they played he was unblockable, even when double teamed, which was on most plays of course. Easily the best player ND had.

Okay, so there's one guy. Alabama had three players who are likely to be very good to great NFL players. Also, how many times did Zach Thomas go up against offensive linemen one to one? I'll answer that, very rarely. That's what Tim Bowens and Daryl Gardener were there for. I'm not saying he's Zach Thomas, but let's not make him out to be a terrible player because of one game.

Lol, somebody has to print up those shirts. Also, whatever team he goes to, the fans have to have a section in the stadium for Lennay. Lennay's Lunatics!

I love it! I wasn't even sure anyone would even get the reference...

Manti Te'o visiting

http://blogs.palmbeachpost.com/thed...ame-lb-manti-teo-visiting-the-miami-dolphins/

I figured it would be one of the top threads today, but I checked NFL Forum as well as main forum and saw nothing. So mods feel free to merge this if there is another post. I mean I could understand the interest with his ability to generate turnovers. The Alabama game is tricky. On one hand he is facing one of the best OL's in college football history, and 2 first round running backs. And he found out about the whole "hoax" before the game. Really hard to determine how much his play slipped because of the hoax or because of the talent of Bama. I'm no psychologist but I would imagine it affected him at least somewhat. I don't really wanna the Dolphins to draft him I would rather see someone like Tank Carradine, DJ Hayden, or Tavon... but who knows we may trade up for a T (although I'm not convinced Ireland isn't just lowering the market for Winston).

as I said I hadn't seen anything and figured it would be towards the top of the forum when I got on there was nothing... I figured there would be something

I'm a Notre Dame fan and I would just like to point out that a lot of the interceptions he got last season were pure luck. Tipped passes, being in the right spot at the right time, etc. I'm with you on him after really taking the homer glasses off on him. But I do disagree about one thing, I think Eifert is our best player to come out in awhile

Good things happen when you get to the football.

His combine and pro days aside, his performance in the NC raises a huge red flag for me. I don't think he has the talent to develop in to even a decent LB.

as I said I hadn't seen anything and figured it would be towards the top of the forum when I got on there was nothing... I figured there would be something

Its been at the top of the threads since about 2:30 yesterday. You see about as well as me.

He is a nutcase. So it is a waste of time.

I don't want him on the Dolphins.

Why did they waste one of their visits on this clown. He is Brian Bosworth part II.

In terms of being oversold in general and in the Heisman campaign by the prodigious ND PR and alumni hype machine, happily abetted by BSPN, this kid might well be the 2nd coming of Brady Quinn.

Can we at least wait till we draft him before we start making excuses for how bad he is?

Back
Top Bottom