Bradshaw to Mia?? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bradshaw to Mia??

Not taking anything away from Bradshaw, but man there were some huge holes in that vid. Giants' line did a tremendous job, hopefully ours can do the same. If he gets the holes, he will take advantage of them.

I see that some are good holes. But being a smaller back and such helps. I see some sliver of holes that Ronnie would take for 5 yards that Bradshaw is taking for 30. I know its just a highlight but the guys moves in the open field are top notch. Ronnie would breakaway sometimes but never be able to use the speed or moves to finish that big play. Bradshaw is a perfect complimentary back to our offense. Hell may even do a good job as majority carry back.

why the **** is sparano still listening to ****ing pennington??? why the **** is the guy still being counted on for anything??? good god...these guys can't even wipe their own ***** without someones help

I'm not about to trust a Neal Driscoll report. What you see is in all likelihood him seeing a report from a real member of the media, wording it differently (more emphatically), then adding in his own speculation about Pennington recommending Bradshaw. I can only imagine if Chad Pennington read that report he'd be like "WTF??"

I'm not about to trust a Neal Driscoll report. What you see is in all likelihood him seeing a report from a real member of the media, wording it differently (more emphatically), then adding in his own speculation about Pennington recommending Bradshaw. I can only imagine if Chad Pennington read that report he'd be like "WTF??"

Do Pennington and Bradshaw even have link between the two?

Did anybody else notice at about the 2.12 mark, Tim Crowder(DE) #96 getting Bradshaw from behind and saving a TD.

Crowder is a free agent that may transition well from 4-3 DE to 3-4 OLB. He hasn't played that well yet for the Buc's so he may be inexpensive, maybe very inexpensive.

If I recall correctly, I think he was considered a good 3-4 prospect the year he was drafted. He scored a 30 on his wonderlic, which is top tier for DL. He would have the smarts to pick up the 3-4.

The guy is a decent athlete and at 6'4" 260 he has protypical size.

Just saying he may be good depth if they choose not to being back Moses.

Other than having both played for Marshall University in different decades? No.

Wait, are you saying Chad Pennington doesn't take a personal interest in mentoring every single NFL player to come out of Marshall?

Do we still have Degoog as our O-line coach? Possible connects right there.

why am i getting the feeling we are all gonna be disappointed tomorrow thru friday?

Pennington, who won't be back, has pull? This is bull****.

There's already a log jam at running back with this team. Unless they ditch Ricky AND Ronnie, which I can't see due to their familiarity with the organization/system and affordability. Oh and also ability. Not that Bradshaw isn't talented, but is he THAT great? I always thought he was a little over rated benefitting from his usage in that Thunder/Lightning backfield they had there in NY.

i hope you're wrong......

Me too believe me. . . Just seems im always on the side thats so excited for things but it always ends up falling through. . . then again last season this regime proved they are serious adding Dansby and Marshall so heres to hoping for some more smart moves

Question, would signing Bradshaw resign Thomas to the role of backup or would we use them both equally/situationally? The reason I ask is that Bradshaw is after a starting job not a job as a scat-back and would it be worth the big contract for him not to be our starter?

Back
Top Bottom