Bradshaw to Mia?? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bradshaw to Mia??

Question, would signing Bradshaw resign Thomas to the role of backup or would we use them both equally/situationally? The reason I ask is that Bradshaw is after a starting job not a job as a scat-back and would it be worth the big contract for him not to be our starter?

It's really hard for me to see them going into the year with Thomas as the clear cut #1 guy.Who ever " We " pick up i think would almost have to take 60% to 70% of the snaps.

Hard to see any team pinning their running game around a guy that was almost a 3rd round pick.

And what CK said about Driscoll.......beyond true.

Bradshaw isnt the answer, imo. We need Deangelo Williams. We need a homerun threat. In the beginning of this offseason the Fo said we're loading up on speed. I see Gates, and nothing else. I watched a few highlight vids of Bradshaw and him being rundown by, or just plain out not out running DE's and LBs is a cause for concern for a "scat back" type player. Every time DWill touches the ball theres a chance for 6. We havent had that kind of playmaking ability at RB since we first got Ricky. To me if you invest a decent chunk of money in a RB get the best available and thats Williams.

Back
Top Bottom