Brandon Graham leaning towards Dolphins- per source | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brandon Graham leaning towards Dolphins- per source

dumb with a capitol d...only way this makes a lick of sense is jordan makes permanent move to lb and graham is added for the 2 deep at de...thats it...

Suh could be considered a luxury signing given the other holes on the team. But this? I'm not too sure. If they do make this signing it is definitely mean something for Jordan. Either they have no hopes of him developing as a pass rusher or they are moving him somewhere else on the field. Or as someone above stated maybe a trade? Although that doesn't seem likely

Derrick Gunn ‏@TheRealDGunnCSN
but now the Giants may make him an offer he can't refuse.

Vito+Corleone.png

Horsehead.png

This would frustrate the heck out of me. Those Everson Griffen comps are ridiculous. No way do I want that. For those numbers, we can get an impact player somewhere else.

I liked Graham out of college but he hasn't been that good. He's a stiff.

Another bad move. NOW is the time you want to see what Jordan can do on the edge.. with Suh on the line. Hopefully Jordan is still putting on weight and adding strength (with all that juice he was taking last year) :lol:

I agree that with Suh we may finally be able to see what Jordan is capable of. But that shouldn't be a DE, he should be losing weight and gaining his quickness back so he can play OLB where he can cover TE's and slot WR's, like he did in college, as well as rush the passer in the same mold of Von Miller.

I swear this coaching staffs lack of vision with Jordan is mind boggling.

Or... We're switching to a 3-4?

Then why would we get an OLB when we have Wake, Vernon, Jordan and Misi to play OLB in a 3-4? We would need a NT, another DE (at least), and lots of ILB which are not available.

Then why would we get an OLB when we have Wake, Vernon, Jordan and Misi to play OLB in a 3-4? We would need a NT, another DE (at least), and lots of ILB which are not available.

This team was embarrased in the run game.

We are all bigging up Cam Wake . . . that dude fell off a lot last year. Brandon Graham is a much better run defender and next to Suh, we might see some of that pass rush ability he flashed at Michigan.

I like this move. Cam Wake has another year here and he's on the outs. This also helps give leverage with Vernon.

I don't know what the salary is going to be . . . but this has less to do with Dion Jordan and more to do with Cam Wake and OV.

I agree that with Suh we may finally be able to see what Jordan is capable of. But that shouldn't be a DE, he should be losing weight and gaining his quickness back so he can play OLB where he can cover TE's and slot WR's, like he did in college, as well as rush the passer in the same mold of Von Miller.

I swear this coaching staffs lack of vision with Jordan is mind boggling.

Id love to see us using him as an OLB . I can see us using him more often this year since we should have 2/3 rd and long more often with SUH being a force against the run. Maybe we can send Jordan hunting more often .

we aren't going 34 just signing the best 43 dt in football...

Cam Wake was on the sidelines at "crucial" defensive moments in the 2nd half of last year. Either from being tired or just being worn out in the run game.

If you move forward with a Brandon Graham/Olivier Vernon combo at DE . . . with Suh as one of the defensive tackles . . . we are going to have one of the best, if not the best run stopping defensive front in the entire league.

omg they are referencing everson griffen contract #'s...are you freaking kidding me...run away...that is crazy pills...he's not worth 1/4 of that

Back
Top Bottom