Brandon marshall better than Larry Fitzgerald? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brandon marshall better than Larry Fitzgerald?

k33vinj

Vontae21Davis
Reaction score
Can someone explain to me why is Fitzgerald better than Marshall? Because i think Brandon Marshalls RAC puts him above Fitzgerald

Kind of liking asking, "Who is more beautiful, Marissa Miller or Emmanuelle Chriqui?"

Neither answer is wrong. Do you like the blond or the brunette?

he's the best play maker in the game. he always gets open. Even when the defense knows he's getting the ball he still manages to make the play. And if the game is on the line and you happen to be the DB covering him at the time, prepare to be on a highlight reel not highlighting you. B. Marshal isn't too far behind L. Fitz though. I'm extremely happy with the Brandon signing.

i think both players are great and it comes down to character and Fitz wins that category... but cant go wrong with either

You can't go wrong with either. Fitz is an all around great person, and the last guy you would see getting into an off field problem also.

Fitz is more of a burner, get open, and deep kind of guy. While Marshall is just a huge mass of a body catching everything that comes close to him. Oh yeah Marshall will run you over also.

Marshall, Fitz, Andre Johnson. that'd be a nice wr corps huh? hahah.

I honestly believe those are the 3 best WR in the league

The only thing that would put Andre and Fitz above Marshall is the off the field problems which I think will be gone after him coming home to Miami

I honestly believe those are the 3 best WR in the league

The only thing that would put Andre and Fitz above Marshall is the off the field problems which I think will be gone after him coming home to Miami
we hope. off the field stuff sometimes compounds when going home and being surrounded by childhood buddies.

I'm a phins fan and all, but if I had to pick, I'd take Fitzgerald. He has playoff experience and is a great leader I'm sure and has no character issues. He doesn't punch TVs either which is a plus.

I'm a phins fan and all, but if I had to pick, I'd take Fitzgerald. He has playoff experience and is a great leader I'm sure and has no character issues. He doesn't punch TVs either which is a plus.

The biggest test that Fitzy has this year is whether or not he can make Leinart look good.

I could care less if fitz is slightly better than him. We got a top 3 receiver man. That is a miracle after having Ted Ginn as our #1 last year.

Back
Top Bottom