Brandon marshall better than Larry Fitzgerald? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brandon marshall better than Larry Fitzgerald?

fitzgerald might be the better receiver, based on speed, or hands, or route running. no doubt he wins the "off the field" comparison to this point.

but, brandon marshall is more physically dominant. fitz will never have that beast factor, of just overpowering people at the line, downfield to make the grab, or after the catch.

i love that part of BM's game.

all respect to fitz, though.

I honestly believe those are the 3 best WR in the league

The only thing that would put Andre and Fitz above Marshall is the off the field problems which I think will be gone after him coming home to Miami

Back to back 1500 yard seasons by Andre puts him above both. And I wouldn't doubt him getting another 1500 yard season which would be an NFL record in a 3 year span for a wide receiver getting 4500 yards.

Ill take BM over Fitz. Just because BM is more physically dominant than him. And there numbers aren't to different compared to each other.

Back to back 1500 yard seasons by Andre puts him above both. And I wouldn't doubt him getting another 1500 yard season which would be an NFL record in a 3 year span for a wide receiver getting 4500 yards.

I agree with Andre being #1 and Marshall and Fitzgerald close behind at 2a and 2b.

My stomach still turns a little every time I see the highlight of Andre ripping the ball out of Y. Bell's hands on 4th and 10 two seasons ago on the winning drive for the Texans against the Dolphins culminating with the infamous "no linebacker-goal line" defense allowing Schaub to QB draw into the end zone. Amazing play by Andre. Espn kept showing that play this past week when discussing Andre missing the 1st day of OTA's and wanting his contract renegotiated.

I agree with Andre being #1 and Marshall and Fitzgerald close behind at 2a and 2b.

My stomach still turns a little every time I see the highlight of Andre ripping the ball out of Y. Bell's hands on 4th and 10 two seasons ago on the winning drive for the Texans against the Dolphins culminating with the infamous "no linebacker-goal line" defense allowing Schaub to QB draw into the end zone. Amazing play by Andre. Espn kept showing that play this past week when discussing Andre missing the 1st day of OTA's and wanting his contract renegotiated.

Thanks...I had just gotten over that... :rolleyes:

Why does Calvin Johnson never get any recognition?

because last year in 14 games he only had:
67 catches for 984 yards and only 5 TDs.

I know he was injured, new QB, bad team, but you need to earn elite status with consistent production annually.
That being said, he definitely has the talent to be #1. Detroit has had a pretty good offseason which should help him.
Burleson, Best, and Scheffler should help open things up for Calvin.

My top 5:
1. Andre
2. Fitz
3. Marshall
4. Calvin
5. V Jax

Because he hasn't done enough to warrant being in the conversation. Injuries and lack of production (mainly because of his surrounding team). And you can say "well he hasnt had a qb"... But Barry Sanders never had an O-line either.. and the rest of that is history. 1 great season and 2 mediocre/good seasons dont put you in the top 3.

I would have to say fitz is the best in the nfl but brandon may be te second best .this is fine with me

I would take either... I think Fitz is slithtly better and that may be mostly due to the off field issues...

i was just about to mention exactly the same top 3. Then there is a group for no.4. Jackson, Wayne, Moss, Boldin, Calvin J, Roddy White and Miles Austin, who when you look at his stats last year could be no.2.

It all depends on who you think the better QB is....Henne or that bum from USC

Back
Top Bottom