Brandon marshall better than Larry Fitzgerald? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brandon marshall better than Larry Fitzgerald?

I'd rather have Fitz than Marshall, only because Fitz has no red flags. Speaking of their games on the field, I flip a coin. I've posted before that Marshall is something of a mix between A. Johnson and L. Fitzgerald. I also think that many people downplay Marshall's ability to stretch the field. He's not as fast as A. Johnson, but to my eyes, he's faster than Fitzgerald. He doesn't have the ball skills that Fitzgerald does, but he's probably better in that category than any other WR in the NFL. He's also in the top two WR's in regard to RAC (the other being A. Johnson - Boldin's 3rd, in my eyes). So, when you combine his ball skills and his RAC, he's an amazing weapon.

C. Johnson is the most talented WR in the NFL. It's hard to say what he might do within the context of a real offense, but I don't think you can award him a spot over top-tier WR's because of his potential.

Kind of liking asking, "Who is more beautiful, Marissa Miller or Emmanuelle Chriqui?"

Neither answer is wrong. Do you like the blond or the brunette?

It's nothing like that. As good as Mrashall is(and he's really good) Fitz is miles ahead of him. The 2 are not even close. That is NOT a knock on Marshall, it's acompliment to Fitz.

Back
Top Bottom