Brandon Marshall claims Revis benefits from “Jordan Rules” | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brandon Marshall claims Revis benefits from “Jordan Rules”

Nnamdi is suffering from the lockout and playing for a new team, I fully expect him to be himself again next year

Nnamdi is suffering from the lockout and playing for a new team, I fully expect him to be himself again next year

Change of scheme hurt Nhamdi. He can't play zone as well as he can man coverage. So for that, he is not better than Revis, never will be.

revis may be very good, but he deff gets away with so many holdings on wrs. i have seen it plenty. im sorry, but in todays nfl, it is literally impossible to completely shutdown guys like calvin johnson( last years game) and andre johnson without mugging them a bit.

if this were the 80's, or even the 90's, or even the beginning of the 2000's, it would be legal. i think what revis does overall should be allowed in the nfl because defenders should be allowed to make contact, however, if the things he does do, they are deemed illegal these days in the nfl, so if your going to call them on every other dback, you gotta call it on revis also.

Marshall said this prior to the game to make people look for it. If Revis gets away with another 100 yard interception by holding, the media will call him out on it this time.

Taking Revis as well.

Nnamdi is only great in man coverage. He's not a zone coverage corner. Revis is a do-all be-all corner. Nnamdi has had a down season in Philadelphia after being lockdown in Oakland.

Philadelphia employs a zone defense. Oakland is primarily man coverage.

This!

Man is alot harder to play than zone as well..Nnamdi has had alot of trouble adjusting to zone..

Revis is the best..But if Woodson was a bit younger I would take him over Revis because he is so versitile

Well you are entitled to your opinion. But I would take Revis over any other DB in the league. In my book, it's not even close. The dude is nasty.

Yeah, he's the best without question. Nnamdi has taken a step back this year overall. I know the Eagles haven't used him to suit his qualities but I think that just proves that he's elite only when in press man to man. Revis can really do it all. He's a ball hawk, has great coverage skills, and is a phenomenal tackler.

Woodson at one time was the best in my opinion, but I just don't think he is near the top any longer. Still a great CB, great ball hawk, can rush the passer from the nickel spot, but still does not compare to Revis.

This!

Man is alot harder to play than zone as well..Nnamdi has had alot of trouble adjusting to zone..

Revis is the best..But if Woodson was a bit younger I would take him over Revis because he is so versitile
I think Patrick Peterson offers that as well. I'm not 100% I wouldn't take him over Revis.

Revis is legit.

He is the top CB in the NFL. Wanna know what the most yards he's given up in a game since 09?

Revis is legit.

He is the top CB in the NFL. Wanna know what the most yards he's given up in a game since 09?

marshall had 106 this year vs him, and stevie johnson had 75 on 7 receptions which would have been 100 plus if he didnt drop a wide open pass on the final drive vs the jets. just saying.

Revis is legit.

Is that really him or a product of the system and team around him?

Once the Cinderella story of Fat Rex loses steam, he will start getting called more. He could EASILY be flagged on 80% of the passing plays he sees regardless of if he is targeted or not.

marshall had 106 this year vs him, and stevie johnson had 75 on 7 receptions which would have been 100 plus if he didnt drop a wide open pass on the final drive vs the jets. just saying.
He did not get 106 on revis, 47 came against Cromartie on 1 play.

He did not get 106 on revis, 47 came against Cromartie on 1 play.

still doesn't address how Stevie Johnson has had his number, Welker had a huge catch on Revis in their 1st matchup, it has been possible to pass on him this season, regardless of how much he gets away with tugs and holding arms

People trying to cherry pick one or two performances in the past 3 years. :bobdole:

Not even Aaron Rdogers has been perfect in the past couple of years. Its part of playing the game. Nobody is perfect.

If I have to take one CB to build around, I take Revis 11 times out of 10.

well obviously i have went from being on the vontea davis band wagon to driving the the dang thing. I think davis is as good as revis.

the jets really suck
I hate them so freaking bad
i wish they would die

Back
Top Bottom