Brandon Marshall claims Revis benefits from “Jordan Rules” | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brandon Marshall claims Revis benefits from “Jordan Rules”

blame phillys dc for spending all that dang money on the corners and playin zone...thats on him...his head should be on a platter...thats as bad as hiring a oline coach as a head coach in the nfl...oh wait...we did that

Exactly. Samuel, Nnamdi, Rodgers-Cromartie. There not zone corners.

i know why he did it though...they wanted to depend on those 2 edge pass rushers creating havoc and forcing throws where the dbs are facing the ball and can jump mistakes...but the eagles d like the colts d of the past has been one that needs to get a lead and then they can unleash those pass rushers...no lead good qbs sit back there and pick you apart...and thats what was happening to the eagles secondary early this season before they were already out of it...they weren't getting leads and those zone looks off pa etc were getting torched...but a dc worth his salt realizes this quickly and adjust and goes to more man to man and bump and run concepts where athletes like nhamdi with his length and drc with his extremely high end tools and samuel with his ball skills can make plays for you...he didn't do it and they got destroyed

im with you, and we all saw that play, including the commentators.

it is true. that being said, Madison and Surtain were guilty of the same thing.

i still think revis is good but not GREAT, yet anyway. look forward to years of match ups between these too though.

im liking the talking. im liking the star power reggie and brandon bring to the table on this team. i think Hard Knocks is in our immediate future.

Madison and Surtain played when every corner that was decent got away with it to some degree. That is not the case anymore. The rules are deliberately designed to help the offense- except when Revis is playing D.

Back
Top Bottom