Brandon Marshall Extremely Impressive | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brandon Marshall Extremely Impressive

i hate whiteshoefaggy. the only thin in football where stats truly matter is fantasy football. asomough never shows up in the stats, but he's still a beast. stats are only on paper, thats why more HOFers are in later rounds than early rounds of the draft.us i really hate jet fans, the only one i have respect for is junc, i hate the rest
You sir kept it one hundred

They went against each other once first day. Davis jammed him at the line really good, Marshall said he needed to look at tape to see what he could do to beat him the following day.

Nice to know. That's why I love Vontae, dude is a freak and can take on the brutes. Off the top of my head, he's rocked Rashad Jennings, Thomas Jones, and Chris Brown. All big dudes.

They went against each other once first day. Davis jammed him at the line really good, Marshall said he needed to look at tape to see what he could do to beat him the following day.

Wow I knew Vontae would improve but I never expected anything like that. Thats impressive and it should make us all confident going into the season. If he can cover Marshall, one of the best recievers in the prime of his NFL career, he should have no trouble with Moss, Edwards, and Evans.

I still anticipate Marshall having 1100 yards with 10 TDs on 85 catches. Hopefully he does better but thats what I anticipate of him.

strength has never been an issue with vontae davis...neither has physical tools...concentration lapses have been....and i'm as much a fan of vontae davis as any person on this board

i think he takes a step forward in his play this year...

Hey Jets fan... Brandon Marshall will not be stopped!!!! Enough said... Revis cant keep up with Marshall... You guys will be crying when Revis is laying there in the grass after a massive stiff arm from Marshall.

i'm not so sure you want to go there...revis is every bit a match for brandon marshall...should be some battle between those 2 the next 5 years

Bump Sean Smith ATM. It's all about Vontae. This man is incredible. To have one of the top 3 WR in the NFL say that they need to watch tape on how to get off the line against you speaks volumes to how great of a player Davis will be.

Its Marshal is a beast and Sean Smith isnt a legend yet. Its gonna help thee guys going up consistently against Marshall...The sad part is, Marshall will win the majority of the times..Its very hard to be reactive and under sized against a guy like Marshall.
Welcome back Naps. Looking forward to the debates this season :up:

i hate whiteshoefaggy. the only thin in football where stats truly matter is fantasy football. asomough never shows up in the stats, but he's still a beast. stats are only on paper, thats why more HOFers are in later rounds than early rounds of the draft.us i really hate jet fans, the only one i have respect for is junc, i hate the rest

That's easily the dumbest statement in this thread. Dude's a tool... or troll, take your pick.

Back
Top Bottom