Brandon Marshall: Mr Nice Guy? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brandon Marshall: Mr Nice Guy?

ebozzz

Starter
Reaction score
Nice comments about Brandon...

Marshall as a decent human being is an even harder sell here after his public battle with a former Broncos administration forced his trade to Miami, so Middlemist's story on this front may surprise you.
"I also had the pleasure of meeting Brandon Marshall at a Broncos event," he said. "My son wanted to have his birthday at the Broncos' Fan Fest, so we spent two days waiting in lines and getting pictures and autographs.
"On the first day, our last adventure was an incredibly long line to get pictures with Brandon. We must have waited in the line for an hour in the sun. As it got to be our turn, a Bronco official went up to Brandon to tell him he could go, his time was up.
"The line was still incredibly long, even though the Broncos had stopped letting people join. Brandon waved the official off, pointing to the long line of kids and not wanting to disappoint them.
"We got our picture, but as we were walking away, I could hear Brandon arguing with the Bronco official, refusing to leave. The official told him they had only contracted with the photographer for one hour and that he needed to leave.
"Brandon flatly stated that the people in line seemed to have cameras, so they could still take their picture with him. And he stayed there, making sure that every kid in that line got to meet him and get a picture.

Read more: Krieger: Departing sports heroes often good guys off court or field - The Denver Post http://www.denverpost.com/krieger/ci_17440129#ixzz1EcQV7OFH
Read The Denver Post's Terms of Use of its content: http://www.denverpost.com/termsofuse

As long as he aint dating your son, he seems a nice guy but the women he date well you just better shut your mouth or one of these days straight to the moon lol

Good, maybe we can use this when we are shopping him. Might improve his trade value a couple notches.

Good, maybe we can use this when we are shopping him. Might improve his trade value a couple notches.

what the hell is wrong with you people that want to trade him? have you lost your minds? the guy is a stud. its hard to be productive in a dan henning offense. the guy still had decent numbers. wtf

Some of the posts here really make me wonder... ARE U REALLY A PHINS FAN? Some of you guys are unbelievable.

Some of the posts here really make me wonder... ARE U REALLY A PHINS FAN? Some of you guys are unbelievable.

I dont know I find it funny how so many bashed Marshall before he was a dolphin and now that he is a dolphin everything is fine lol.

I dont know I find it funny how so many bashed Marshall before he was a dolphin and now that he is a dolphin everything is fine lol.

I never bashed Marshall, I always wanted him in Miami. his talent is undeniable. He is a beast.

I never bashed Marshall, I always wanted him in Miami. his talent is undeniable. He is a beast.

Didnt say u did but a great majority did. Marshall is talented but is a head case and could implode much like he did in Denver

Back
Top Bottom