Brandon Marshall: Mr Nice Guy? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brandon Marshall: Mr Nice Guy?

:bobdole:

Yea, because advanced stats in football do an excellent job of separating the a player's performance from the team.

His lower efficiency stats wouldnt have ANYTHING to do with playing on an abortion of an offense that was directed by a senile, old ****wad that doesnt know his *** from his depends. Probably didnt have anything to do with having a gun shy QB with more issues than any of us care to admit. Probably wasnt because Artie Lange could out run our other receivers. Probably wasnt our ineffective running game. You right. Marshall's fault. Cut that no talent *** clown now!

:hi5:

So many of us on here have bitched and moaned for years because we never seem to have an elite wide reciever. Well, now that we have finally gone out and obtained one, suddenly everyone wants to trade him after 1 season becuase he didn't live up to expectations. Looking at just his stats, it's obvious his production dropped off quite a bit. Let's face it though, he had to work with a terrible offensive coordinator and a quarterback who lost all confidence in himself due to a number of reasons.

Granted, Marshall yelling at Henne certainly wasn't helping the situation, but can you really blame him? When you feel you're the best, you think you should get the ball. Half the time the ball was thrown at Marshalls it ws either horribly underthrown, horribly overthrown, or thrown straight to the defender. It wasn't just an every now and then thing though, it was every drive of every game. There is blame to go around to everyone here, including Marshall. However, trading Marshall is not the solution to our inept offense. If anything it'll make things worse.

I agree with this post! The guy wants to be a winner and is passionate about football, we need him on this team

I don't really recall anyone bashing his talent, just his attitude, and as long as he keeps that under control, nobody in their right mind is going to bash Marshall.

Thats what people were bashing and I think if we have a similar season we will see more evidence of the bad attitude.

Back
Top Bottom