Brandon Marshall: Mr Nice Guy? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brandon Marshall: Mr Nice Guy?

even your franchise receiver . He was Denvers franchise guy and Brandon Loyd his replacement actually had a better season.
Now maybe not your franchise qb if u had one.
Lloyd did have a better season, but he had a much better QB throwing to him.

Lloyd did have a better season, but he had a much better QB throwing to him.

He had more yards and tds than Marshall had with the same qb. Not implying that loyd is better just saying Denver did not miss him this season and drafted a young guy to replace him.

even your franchise receiver . He was Denvers franchise guy and Brandon Loyd his replacement actually had a better season.
Now maybe not your franchise qb if u had one.

Do you think that Brandon Lloyd will have consistent, TOP TIER production for 4 straight years? I thought not. Give me a break. Brandon Lloyd has one good year, and Brandon Marshall has by his standards a sub-par year. And you are trying to use this as a basis for conversation? Pfffff.

I never bashed Marshall, I always wanted him in Miami. his talent is undeniable. He is a beast.

SAME HERE!!

guy has 4 straight stellar, pro bowl seasons, sets the all time catches in a game record
and comes here and has a mediocre year [only 1,000 yds, what a stiff] and its all brandon
and not the horrific coaching and surrounding talent of the team.

the clueless never cease to amaze.

Do you think that Brandon Lloyd will have consistent, TOP TIER production for 4 straight years? I thought not. Give me a break. Brandon Lloyd has one good year, and Brandon Marshall has by his standards a sub-par year. And you are trying to use this as a basis for conversation? Pfffff.

Never once said Loyd is better or had a better career but he did have a better season after doing basically nothing most of his career. I just said a very true statement is that they not miss him last year. I still dont think Marshall is some untradlable entity. If we were offered a great trade why not. This is not superbowl team this year and if we could recoup enough in trade to improve our team why not. A high first round pick and a player or another pick that could be a possibility. I doubt we trade Marshall because his trade value is hurt by his questionable character at times. I would not give him away for sure. Denver never went to the playoffs with Marshall so its not like they were going anywhere with him. If we start off 0-4 it might be a big consideration especially if he starts acting like he did in denver at the end.

The big question is not what Loyd will do for 4 years its what Thomas can do this year since he was basically drafted as Marshall's replacement. He basically had the same rookie season that Marshall had so it remains a big if.

http://www.footballoutsiders.com/stats/wr

The proof is in the pudding people. Brandon Marshall came nowhere near earning his money last year. It was a huge mistake to trade for him and only the most close minded of blind fools couldn't see that Marshall is not an elite WR in the NFL. He is big and blocks well when he wants to. What else??????

With all things considered Marshall ranks way way down there on the totem pole. He IS a waste of money and draft picks. Another enormous blunder by the Dolphins front office.

Trade him while there are still some dunces out there who think he is great. Eat the hideous nasty cap hit and move on.

It is bone head moves like this that suck the life out of your football team. %^$# stinking prima donna , diva, underperforming waste.

http://www.footballoutsiders.com/stats/wr

The proof is in the pudding people. Brandon Marshall came nowhere near earning his money last year. It was a huge mistake to trade for him and only the most close minded of blind fools couldn't see that Marshall is not an elite WR in the NFL. He is big and blocks well when he wants to. What else??????

With all things considered Marshall ranks way way down there on the totem pole. He IS a waste of money and draft picks. Another enormous blunder by the Dolphins front office.

Trade him while there are still some dunces out there who think he is great. Eat the hideous nasty cap hit and move on.

It is bone head moves like this that suck the life out of your football team. %^$# stinking prima donna , diva, underperforming waste.

:bobdole:

Yea, because advanced stats in football do an excellent job of separating the a player's performance from the team.

His lower efficiency stats wouldnt have ANYTHING to do with playing on an abortion of an offense that was directed by a senile, old ****wad that doesnt know his *** from his depends. Probably didnt have anything to do with having a gun shy QB with more issues than any of us care to admit. Probably wasnt because Artie Lange could out run our other receivers. Probably wasnt our ineffective running game. You right. Marshall's fault. Cut that no talent *** clown now!

Back
Top Bottom